Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do
We’re looking for a Solution Testing Engineer to provide quality testing for our risk and fraud solutions and make sure the software is global ready.
- Setup and maintain test environments fitting into CI/CD process
- Designs, develops, and executes test plans, scenarios, and/or processes
- Identifies and verifies defects
- Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action
- Designs automation scripts to get the test steps automated
- Communicates with overseas developers and testers in time to get the issues resolved.
- Shares testing experiences and technical skills internally
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor's Degree or above in Computer Science or related fields
- Good English skills in reading, writing and speaking
- Strong passion for providing quality testing effectively and efficiently
- Excellent problem-solving skills and an ability to drive tasks to completion on schedule
- Ability to work independently and within a team under pressure
- Self-motivated to keep current of the state-of-the-art technology
- Experience with API and UI automation testing
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do.
The nice to haves
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with programming languages such as Go, Java, Groovy, Python
- Experience with test automation framework and tools like Playwright, Selenium, Robot
- Knowledge around Docker, Kubernetes and public clouds like Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge of I18N/L10N testing
Other knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Experience with agile development
- Experience with some popular DBMS
- Knowledge of fraud and risk management
- Knowledge of statistical methods and machine learning algorithms
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
All valid SAS job openings are located on the Careers page at www.sas.com. SAS only sends emails from verified “sas.com” email addresses and never asks for sensitive, personal information or money. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of any type of communication from, for, or on behalf of SAS, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action.