Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do
We’re looking for a Sr. Associate Testing Engineer to provide quality testing for SingleStore testing or CDE/Federation Server related testing
- Develop test plan, test cases, documenting as needed.
- Run cases on hosts supported by SAS and report problems found.
- In-depth analysis on problem, coordinate with developers to solve it.
- Deliver test report as needed.
- Test environment setup and maintenance.
- Share the testing experiences and technical skills internally.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What we’re looking for
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related quantitative field.
- Strong software testing experience
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Good knowledge of C/C++, SQL, Shell, Python
- Good English skills in reading, writing and speaking
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do.
The nice to haves
- Cloud/cloud-based technologies including Kubernetes
- Agile/Scrum methodology
- Databases or database languages such as SQL
- Experience with industry tools such as Git, Gerrit, Jenkins
- I18N/L10N development and/or testing experience
Other knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Well-organized with a strong ability to prioritize, plan, and execute tasks.
- Great conflict resolution skills and high emotional intelligence.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
All valid SAS job openings are located on the Careers page at www.sas.com. SAS only sends emails from verified “sas.com” email addresses and never asks for sensitive, personal information or money. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of any type of communication from, for, or on behalf of SAS, please contact us at email@example.com before taking any further action.