The Digital Customer Success Manager will manage a portfolio of SMB customers, who have purchased our SAS technology or solutions and will engage with those customers through digitally. With this role we want to ensure, that the software is adopted, the value is realized and recognized by the customer. During the interaction with the customers usage expansion or possible modernization of their SAS estate can be discovered and handed over to the appropriate channels. The Digital Customer Success Manager need to ensure ongoing customer customer satisfaction by addressing customer inquiries, issues and concerns in a timely manner. This role coordinates many activities with other SAS functions as well as SAS partners, therefore requires good organization- and planning skills.
- Serve as primary post-sale contact and interface between the Customer and SAS functions and systems on incoming inquiries and requests
- Be responsible to define a digital communication strategy for a set of SMB customers around their existing software and/or new versions
- Analyze customer portfolio (industry, product etc) to define campaigns/webinars in collaboration with Pre-Sales or other technical SAS staff
- Interface with SAS digital marketing teams to execute digital communication strategies and share best practices across multiple channels
- Develop an understanding of SAS products and services available to help customers adopt and leverage the software to meet their goals and business needs
- Monitor Customer Health through metrics and other measurements
- Be involved in the Renewal and Risk-Management an collaborate with other SAS functions
- Discover opportunities for additional software, services, educations and references
- Ensure digital Customer Success Experience for SAS' SMB customers (onboarding, adoption, value realization, renewal)
- Participate on cross-functional teams with the goal of ensuring consistency, accuracy, quality, and globalization of customer success initiatives across major geographies.
What we’re looking for
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience in Customer Success, sales, business partner relationship development, or technical functions within the technology industry.
- You have experience implementing and monitoring digital strategies for customer facing programs.
- You have demonstrated ability to builds relationships with customers, internal clients and stakeholders that characterize partnership, cooperation and trust.
- You have managed the protection of revenue for the existing renewal stream.
- You have clear verbal and written communication skills
- You are customer and results focused with demonstrated ability to continuously learn.
- You demonstrated Emotional Intelligence essentials.
- You have experience with Strategic Planning.
- You have strong Microsoft Office skills.
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do.
- Working knowledge of digital marketing concepts, functions, industry trends and technologies.
- Solid understanding of fundamental data concepts (table joins, master data management, data deduplication, if/then logic).
The nice to haves
- Some SAS Programming, SAS Data Management, SQL, or uses of relevant data cleansing tool experience
- Some SAS Visual Analytics or similar report development experience.
- Experience working with cross-functional and/or global teams.
- Experience working with XaaS services and/or technologies.
- Experience with change management.
Other knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Fluent command of German and English language
- Good knowledge of basic sales techniques
- Good written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work and learn independently
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to travel occasionally
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high-volume sales environment
- Knowledge of SAS products, solutions and services preferred
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Microsoft Teams or related applications