JMP, a subsidiary of SAS, is committed to empowering scientists and engineers via our world-class family of statistical software products. For over 30 years, JMP has enabled customers to speed new drugs to market, to design better products and processes, and to figure out how to restore ecosystems. Advancements are made when brilliant people use JMP statistical discovery software to see what they’ve not seen before. If you are a problem solver, a connector, and someone who enjoys helping others, then you might just be the next person to join this dynamic, growing, and global team.
What you’ll do:
We are looking to strengthen our Field Sales function by hiring an experienced Sales professional to sell our products to current and prospective customers in Bio-Pharma industries.
- Sell JMP products! We have the best product to help customers solve their problems with analytics.
- You’ll be the primary contact for prospective customers.
- Stay ahead of the curve – you’ll need to know JMP’ marketing goals and objectives, JMP applications, supported hardware platforms, business trends and industry knowledge
- Understand JMP’ pricing, licensing procedures and approvals matrix.
- Uncover high-potential accounts and follow that lead!
- Work with other sales professionals and executives to react quickly to highly qualified, high revenue potential leads.
- Prepare quotes and proposal information, and work with other departments to create and finalize contracts and set delivery schedules.
- Use BASE or Strategic selling methods, pipeline management and forecasting to identify and evaluate accounts with high “close” potential.
- Provide a superior customer experience – we go the extra mile for our customers – and track customer satisfaction.
What we’re looking for
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, MIS, or another relevant field.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in selling, marketing or supporting computer software solutions
Other knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Have strong communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Be willing and able to travel.
- Have mastered basic sales techniques.
- Understand buying influences and cycles of software and hardware.
- Work well on your own and as part of a team.
- Accurately evaluate a territory and develop a strong sales plan.
- Connect technical and business concepts to JMP’ products and customer needs.
All valid JMP job openings are located on the Careers page at www.jmp.com. JMP only sends emails from verified “jmp.com” email addresses and never asks for sensitive, personal information or money. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of any type of communication from, for, or on behalf of JMP, please contact us at Recruitingsupport@sas.com before taking any further action.