Nice to meet you!
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence – and questions into answers.
We’re also a debt-free multi-billion-dollar organization on our path to IPO-readiness. If you’re looking for a dynamic, fulfilling career coupled with flexibility and world-class employee experience, you’ll find it here.
About the job
It’s an exciting time to be at SAS: we’re on the journey to cloud nativity, and we’re building on our heritage as we approach IPO-readiness. Our sales team are at the center of it all.
In this named account manager role, you will be taking the lead of a portfolio of enterprise accounts, and becoming an integral part of a winning team that help get the best analytics outcomes for our clients. If you're a customer-centric solutions seller who is passionate about building authentic relationships and is ready to drive sales of our world-class software products (e.g. SAS Viya), solutions (e.g. AIoT) and services, this role just might be your perfect next play!
As an Account Manager, you will:
- Sell SAS. Our solutions are the best of the best and help customers solve their problems – you get to translate that story to a sale.
- Stay ahead of the curve. You’ll need to know SAS’ marketing goals and objectives, SAS applications, supported hardware platforms, business trends and industry knowledge
- Understand SAS’ pricing, licensing procedures and approvals matrix.
- Uncover high-potential accounts and follow that lead. You’ll be the primary contact for prospective customers.
- Work with other sales professionals, pre-sales and executives to react quickly to highly qualified, high revenue potential leads.
- Prepare quotes and proposal information and work cross-functionally to create and finalize contracts and set delivery schedules.
- Provide a superior customer experience – we go the extra mile for our customers – and track customer satisfaction.
- Travel approximately 40-50% (mostly domestically) or as business requires – sometimes, you’ve got to meet your customers where they’re at, literally.
To be successful in this role, you will require:
- 5+ years' experience in the sales, marketing, consulting services of computer software solutions (including related training products and services) with considerable exposure to some of our key verticals in Taiwan, such as manufacturing, education, healthcare, telecom, transportation/ logistics and retail.
- Ability to initiate and lead sales opportunities and to relate technical and business concepts to SAS applications and user needs.
- Ability to travel on a frequent basis.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with proficiency in Chinese and English.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, MIS, or other relevant discipline.
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do.
- Strategic selling skills, able to analyze and evaluate territory dynamics to develop and implement a sales plan.
- Ability to build long-term and trusted relationship with the existing and prospective customers in target industry, especially at the executive level.
- Knowledge of advanced strategic sales techniques, software acquisition cycles and buying influences.
- Advanced knowledge of industry software terminology and concepts; knowledge of SAS solutions and services.
Diverse and Inclusive
At SAS, it’s not about fitting into our culture – it’s about adding to it. We believe our people make the difference. Our diverse workforce brings together unique talents and inspires teams
to create amazing software that reflects the diversity of our users and customers. Our commitment to diversity is a priority to our leadership, all the way up to the top; and it’s essential to who we are. To put it plainly: you are welcome here.
SAS only sends emails from verified “sas.com” email addresses and never asks for sensitive, personal information or money. If you have any doubts about the authenticity of any type of communication from, or on behalf of SAS, please contact Recruitingsupport@sas.com.