Data Management & Business Intelligence Implementation Consultant
The successful candidate will:
- provide requirement analysis for IT projects in the field of Data Integration, Business Intelligence and Analytics;
- design, develop, test and implement software applications for external customers in above areas;
- review and edit documentation for consulting projects;
- provide input to project team, define scope and work effort for assigned tasks;
- lead small and medium scale projects, acting also as Project Manager/Technical Lead;
- provide reliable delivery of targeted project results through the role, as an expert in the application of specific methodologies, products and technologies;
- contribute to service delivery effectiveness, through the consistent application of Best Practices, as specified by project plans;
- contribute in presales activities and presentations, demos, proof of concepts and proposals;
- demonstrate senior technical leadership in projects; have excellent facilitation and communication (both written and verbal) skills.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- 3-5 years of experience in a DI/BI consultant software implementation role or similar;
- knowledge of SAS programming language and SAS Technology (DI, BI, Analytics);
- software implementation experience in BI technologies, ETL tools, design and development of Corporate Data Warehouses and Data Marts in large scale IT projects, across industries, e.g. in Banking, Insurance and Telco fields;
- competency in/willingness to learn new technical domains and participate in implementation teams of SAS Business Solutions (Customer Intelligence, Analytics, Fraud & Risk Management);
- analytical skills, problem solving skills and ability to share knowledge effectively with others;
- excellency in customer interaction and ability to communicate with users of various technical backgrounds and nationalities;
- team as well as individual working spirit;
- University Degree in Computer Science, preferably with a relevant Master’s Degree;
- Excellent Romanian & English knowledge, both written and verbal;
- willingness to travel as per business requirements.
SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status. SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience. Resumes may be considered in the order they are received. SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.