As Analytical Consultant, you will provide consulting services, including solution development, implementation services and enable field consultants for implementation.
- Provide reliable and timely delivery of targeted projects, working as an expert in the application of specific SAS solutions and technology as well as Implementation methodologies.
- Configure SAS software solutions and any required supporting products for customer engagements, knowledge sharing and demonstration purposes as assigned.
- Implement the quantitative techniques in Risk Analytics and Regulatory Compliance software by designing, programming, testing, and documenting code.
- Work closely with global community of SAS Risk Professionals spanning across presales, consulting, technical support and product management
- Understand, utilize and communicate best practice methodologies and industry standards internally and externally.
- Build expertise in one or more specialized areas of Risk and Finance domain by participation in research conferences and professional activities
- Leverage detailed domain and technical knowledge to support sales opportunities and implementations across solution domains.
- Participate in/conduct product and solution training to acquire and maintain a detailed level of product knowledge of core components of SAS offerings.
- Flexible to work from offshore mainly with very limited domestic and international travel as business demands
- Acts as an SME/project technical lead as assigned.
- Scopes and defines work effort, resource plan, and estimate costs on phase/project.
- Builds a trusted relationship with the stakeholders to provide practical guidance in the functional and technical aspects of proposed software and set proper expectations to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Learns advanced programming techniques using SAS
- Becomes versed in relevant domain and quantitative techniques literature
- Develops sound judgment about software design and content.
- Risk management professional with advanced degree in finance, mathematics, statistics, econometrics, engineering or any other quantitative subject
- Up to 7 years of experience in Risk (credit, market or Op risk) and/or Regulatory Compliance in a financial institution or similar experience gained through working for a software vendor or a consulting organization
- Risk analytical modeling experience. Aptitude for professional software development as demonstrated by programming experience in SAS, R, Python or equivalent language.
- General understanding of the IFRS9 and several Stress-testing regulations
- Communication skills at all levels including ability to interact successfully with global stakeholders outside team
- Strong analytical skills to identify the scope of issues and ability to provide appropriate solutions
- Good problem solving, organizational, decision-making written, oral and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to conceptualize clients’ needs and translate into specific implementation strategies
- Ability to work independently.
- FRM Certification
- Experience / exposure to SAS Risk Dimensions (or equivalent)
- Experience with implementing, configuring, developing any SAS Risk Solution Credit Scoring for Banking, Regulatory Risk Mgmt., MRM, MIP, IFRS9, CECL, SAS RFW, SAS IRM, Stress Testing
- Knowledge of software development life cycle
- Ability to develop creative solutions to complex problems, and to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
SAS Research & Development (India) Pvt. Ltd. Know more about SAS R&D India
Level 1, 2A & 3, Tower 5, Cybercity
Pune - 411 013
Tel: +91-20-4911 8888
Want to stay up to date with SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn