The consultant will provide consulting services, including solution development, implementation and closeout. And s/he will work with other SAS business units to operate and support production systems.
- Works and collaborates with others on consulting projects and special projects as assigned.
- Provides reliable delivery of targeted project results through role as expert in the application of specific SAS methodologies, projects and technologies.
- Understands, utilizes and communicates best practice methodologies and industry standards internally and externally.
- Installs SAS software solutions and any required supporting products for development, testing and demonstration purposes as assigned.
- Leverages detailed technical knowledge to support sales/enablement opportunities and implementations across solution domains.
No / limited domestic and international travel as business demands
- Good problem solving, organizational, decision-making and mature role model behaviour
- Sound written & oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Stakeholder management
- Ability to relate technical concepts to SAS System applications and user needs.
- Ability to conceptualize clients’ needs and translate into specific implementation strategies.
- SAS Programming, DI Studio, BI / Visualization (VA), SAS Platform Architecture
- Platform Linux
- Database: Oracle or Teradata
- Other Skills: SQL, Linux Shell programming, Data Integration & end-to-end Data Mgmt. Performance tuning, SOLR
- Big Data: Hadoop ecosystem exposure / experience
- Implementation/Upgrade/Support of SAS Solutions like SAS ECM, SAS AML, SAS Fraud Framework
- Customization of solution user interface
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 3 - 7 years of IT experience, with majority in DW/BI/Analytics involving
- Solution development and implementation using SAS Technologies
- SAS Technologies: SAS Programming, DI Studio, BI/VA, SAS Platform Architecture
- Platform Linux
- Database: Oracle, Teradata, Postgres
- Testing: Unit Testing, Integration Testing, Performance Testing
- Other Skills: SOLR, SQL, Linux Shell programming, Performance tuning
- Big Data: Experience in Hadoop ecosystem, NoSQL database will be a plus
- Experience on Fraud (including SAS AML or any other AML) Solutions development/ Implementation/ Support.
SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn