The consultant will provide consulting services, including solution development, implementation and closeout. And s/he will work with other SAS business units to operate and support production systems.
- Works and collaborates with others on consulting projects and special projects as assigned.
- Provides reliable delivery of targeted project results through role as expert in the application of specific SAS methodologies, projects and technologies.
- Understands, utilizes and communicates best practice methodologies and industry standards internally and externally.
- Installs SAS software solutions and any required supporting products for development, testing and demonstration purposes as assigned.
- Leverages detailed technical knowledge to support sales/enablement opportunities and implementations across solution domains.
No / limited domestic and international travel as business demands
- Good problem solving, organizational, decision-making and mature role model behaviour
- Sound written & oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Stakeholder management
- Ability to relate technical concepts to SAS System applications and user needs.
- Ability to conceptualize clients’ needs and translate into specific implementation strategies.
- SAS Programming, DI Studio, BI / Visualization (VA), SAS Platform Architecture
- Platform Linux
- Database: Oracle or Teradata
- Other Skills: SQL, Linux Shell programming, Data Integration & end-to-end Data Mgmt. Performance tuning, SOLR
- Big Data: Hadoop ecosystem exposure / experience
- Implementation/Upgrade/Support of SAS Solutions like SAS ECM, SAS AML, SAS Fraud Framework
- Customization of solution user interface
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 3 - 7 years of IT experience, with majority in DW/BI/Analytics involving
- Solution development and implementation using SAS Technologies
- SAS Technologies: SAS Programming, DI Studio, BI/VA, SAS Platform Architecture
- Platform Linux
- Database: Oracle, Teradata, Postgres
- Testing: Unit Testing, Integration Testing, Performance Testing
- Other Skills: SOLR, SQL, Linux Shell programming, Performance tuning
- Experience on Fraud (including SAS AML or any other AML) Solutions development/ Implementation/ Support.
SAS Research & Development (India) Pvt. Ltd. Know more about SAS R&D India
Level 1, 2A & 3, Tower 5, Cybercity
Pune - 411 013
Tel: +91-20-4911 8888
Want to stay up to date with SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn