As Technical Consultant, you will provide consulting services, including solution development, implementation services and enable field consultants for implementation.
- Provide reliable and timely delivery of targeted projects, working as an expert in the application of specific SAS solutions and technology as well as Implementation methodologies.
- Configure SAS software solutions and any required supporting products for customer engagements, knowledge sharing and demonstration purposes as assigned.
- Implement the Risk Analytics and Regulatory Compliance software by designing, programming, testing, and documenting code.
- Work closely with global community of SAS Risk Professionals spanning across presales, consulting, technical support, product management and R&D
- Understand, utilize and communicate best practice methodologies and industry standards internally and externally.
- Build expertise in one or more specialized areas of Risk and Finance domain
- Participate in/conduct product and solution training to acquire and maintain a detailed level of product knowledge of core components of SAS offerings
- Flexible to work from offshore with very limited domestic and international travel as business demands
- Acts as an SME/project technical lead as assigned
- Scopes and defines work effort, resource plan, and estimate costs on phase/project
- Builds a trusted relationship with the stakeholders to provide practical guidance in the functional and technical aspects of proposed software and set proper expectations to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Develops sound judgment about software design and content
SAS Risk Tools and Solutions -
- Model Risk Management, Risk and Finanace Workbench, Infrastucture for Risk Management, Model Implementation Platform, Visual Analytics, Data Management Tools, HPRisk, Risk Dimensions
- Stress Testing, IFRS9, IFRS17, CECL, Credit Scoring, Regulatory Risk Management
SAS/Base (data step and SQL based programming), SAS Macros
- SAS professional with Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field
- Total of 4-7 years IT experience with a minimum of 3 years experience of development or consulting using SAS Platform and tools
- Knowledge of software development life cycle
- Good problem solving, organizational, decision-making and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to conceptualize clients’ needs and translate into specific implementation strategies
- Ability to work independently
- Strong analytical skills to identify the scope of issues and ability to provide appropriate solutions
- Communication skills covering ability to interact successfully with global stakeholders outside the team
- General understanding of the risk domain and financial regulations
- Experience / exposure to SAS Risk Dimensions (or equivalent)
- Experience with implementing, configuring, developing any SAS Risk Solution as stated in Job Description
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Exposure to programming languages like R, Python
- Exposure to Risk Management domain is highly preferred (alternate keywords to for search – Credit Risk, Market Risk, Operational Risk, Basel III, Capital Calculations, Stress Testing)
- Insurance and/or Risk domain background
- 4-7 Years of experience