Reporting to the Sales Director, you will work with our Pre-Sales Consultants to build customer value and drive new business for SAS in the Commercial sector, and be responsible for sales of SAS software products, solutions and services.
- Sell software, solutions and services to current and prospective customers; works with other sales personnel to position and leverage sales opportunities to acquire, grow and retain customers within assigned territory.
- Engage with targeted Strategic Accounts (Customers) and Prospects to identify business opportunities and broken business processes, and position SAS’s unique ability to solve the problem.
- Build and defend SAS’s business value throughout the selling engagement. Navigate complex prospect environment to align the prospect around SAS solutions
- Build and maintain a pipeline of high quality opportunities
- Utilize SAS’s value-based selling methodology and Orion (internal SAS sales opportunity and pipeline management system) to manage sales processes and accurately forecast business
- Recruit and leverage partners and existing customers in your territory to build your SAS “franchise”
- Articulate to clients the business value of adopting a SAS solution, align pricing and negotiations towards enterprise-wide solutions and impact
Experience and Knowledge:
- Strong business development experience
- 8 – 10 years track record in software sales
- Experience selling SaaS and/or PaaS
- Experience in the selling software in the commercial sector with areas of interest being Manufacturing, Logistics, Healthcare and Retail.
- Experience selling EPM, ERP or BI software solutions, either directly or indirectly
- Strong network in your territory
- Strong technical aptitude to learn SAS solution quickly
- Consultative selling skills
SAS has been the leader in Business Analytics solutions for over 40 years and since its inception, SAS has benefited from the skills and commitment of exceptional people. Today, as always, we seek the best talent to build on our 40-year success story. In return, SAS employees enjoy a supportive environment, outstanding opportunities for professional growth, and a chance to help SAS drive the new economy and provide innovative solutions for business decision makers across the globe. With more than 55,000 customer sites worldwide and customers from 90 percent of the Fortune 500, SAS is the world's largest privately held software company. SAS is consistently rated one of the world’s best employers – come and see what the fuss is about!
SAS will not accept any unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies. Please do not submit any CVs or candidate profiles to the SAS Talent Acquisition team, nor to any SAS personnel.