Assists sales teams, pre-sales teams, and senior and executive management to maximize revenue opportunities and ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction. Influences sales through domain or business expert credibility brought directly to ongoing sales cycles by enabling those who will be executing sales cycles or through supporting in-country business development efforts.
- Builds trusted relationships with sales teams and client accounts, such that they can leverage their domain and/or business/industry expertise to increase the company’s credibility and communicate the company value proposition primarily in sales situations that advance the sales of software. Ensures that proper expectations are set to ensure customer satisfaction. This may involve the delivery of compelling software demonstrations as appropriate to the sales situation.
- Strategizes with sales team on objectives for customer meetings. Understands how this activity relates to overall sales plan and provides strategic leadership for sales opportunities.
- Clearly articulates the breadth and value of software and the company in assigned domain or business/industry area. Clearly states how the company differentiates from the competition, to empower sales/pre-sales to identify opportunities and successfully position SAS, and/or to 3rd parties such as analysts or the press.
- Assists in the response to RFI/RFP’s or business case requests utilizing the RFP Repository and/or crafting thorough and compelling answers and proposals that effectively differentiate the company from our competitors.
- Works with product marketing, product management, sales and R&D groups to validate market driven sales approaches to support strategic initiatives and ensure customer and market direction input is reflected in ongoing releases.
- Contributes to the design and production of sales, pre-sales and marketing materials.
- Proactively drives customer retention efforts.
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
- Excellent knowledge in at least one of the domains: (Manufactory, Supply Chain, Healthcare, transportations, government services) of solution selling and product marketing techniques, ICT or CPG industry background is preferred.
- Over 8 year’s industry/domain experiences.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Public speaking experience. Global business perspective.
- Ability to lead teams and good English proficiency.
SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status. SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience. Resumes may be considered in the order they are received. SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.