SAS helps you make sense of the message. As the leader in business analytics software and services, SAS transforms our customer’s data into insights that gives them a fresh perspective on their business. We can identify what’s working. Fix what isn’t. And push the boundaries as to what’s possible.
We help the Financial Services industry turn large amounts of data into knowledge they can use, and we do it better than anyone. It’s no wonder an overwhelming majority of customers continue to use SAS year after year. We believe it’s because we hire great people to create great software and services. We set the bar high for our employees and give them a culture that fosters creativity and promotes innovation. This approach springs from CEO Jim Goodnight’s philosophy: “Treat employees like they make a difference and they will.”
We are currently seeking an accomplished Account Manager who will have the responsibility of managing two major banking and insurance clients. You will have responsibility for the SAS value proposition with your customers, managing strategic and tactical governance, co-operating closely with your customers to improve and optimize current business as well as identifying and prioritising new opportunities. You will manage and orchestrate the sales process of business critical analytical solutions. This will include services as well as securing a long term usage of SAS Solutions that brings clear business value to the customer.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills required
· Extensive knowledge of Financial Services covering their challenges and problems whilst assisting in optimisation, improvements and transformation of their business.
· The ability to identify customers' needs and to be confident enough to challenge when required.
· You must be able to build trust and rapport.
· Demonstrable understanding of how technology and analytics will transform the Financial Services Industry.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Personal Profile required
· Result oriented with a positive drive and attitude towards success.
· Excellent social interaction skills.
· Disciplined, hardworking, positive minded and motivated
· Great self-awareness and sense of responsibility and accountability
· Inspirational leader who can guide SAS teams whilst delivering projects.
The French HQ is based out of the South West of Paris and you will also be able to utilise our satellite office located in La Défense, which is a modern working environment with superb facilities to promote creativity and collaboration.
· A career and the opportunity to develop, not just a job
· World class training on the entire SAS portfolio
· Competitive Base Salary and OTE and benefits package
· Car allowance/Company car
For further information or an initial (confidential) discussion, please contact Chris Dawson by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on the phone: +44 16 28 49 04 79 .
Please click here for further details on our offices in La Défense:
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status. SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience. Resumes may be considered in the order they are received. SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.