Senior Implementation Project Manager
“In all modesty, we tend to think that we are the best Professional Services Division in the world…join us and help make it even better!”
Here at SAS, we are looking for a motivated Project Manager to join our Nordic Professional Services Division. Based from our Danish office in Copenhagen, you will be responsible for the oversight, project management and delivery of complex and high value SAS enterprise solutions for a variety of customers across the region. You will lead teams of consultants to deliver high quality, timely, profitable and valuable outcomes which are successful for both SAS and the customer.
Here is what you will be doing:
- Lead your projects according to SAS Institute’s own Project Management Methodology and other best practices such as PMI, SCRUM, PRINCE2. This especially requires strong skills within:
- Management of internal and external stakeholders through strong governance processes, appropriate expectation management, robust change management principles and implementation of clear communication plans.
- Act as the primary Professional Services delivery partner for customers through-out the project; focused on building and developing strong relationship, resolving issues and influencing future business by playing key role in setting a vision to the customer
- Own and manage either a single major or portfolio of differing projects acro6ss one or more accounts and industry sectors.
- Planning multiple large and complex projects (agreeing realistic expectations of timeframes, costs, risks, resource requirements and deliverables with client)
- Defining statements of work and project charters, risk and mitigation assessments, plans/schedules, project resourcing and status reporting
- Taking full ownership of the success of projects, delivering solutions on time, within budget and profit and loss targets and in accordance with customers’ requirements for quality and functionality
- Ownership of the financial aspects of the projects, maintenance of the planned profit margin and ensuring billing revenue is accurately forecasted and processed
- A suitable governance process to support all of the above
- Support our sales organisation and engagement managers when engaging with customers in defining new deliveries.
We expect that you:
- Have experience in implementing complex software solutions in different companies.
- Have great experience in methodologies such as PMI, SCRUM, PRINCE2 or other global Project Management methodologies.
- Gets motivated as project manager for both smaller projects as well as big and complex projects.
- Have great and proven people management skills.
- Will be able to run projects onside in Sweden, Norway and Finland beside your Danish projects.
SAS Institute is the global leader in the business analytics market and consists of more than 14,000 skilled professionals worldwide. We service more than 80,000 of the largest companies and organisations in 148 countries across the globe, including 91 of the top 100 of the 2015 Fortune Global 500.
When you join the SAS Institute Nordic Professional Services Division, you become part of a highly skilled and ambitious team of 225 experts within data science. In our cross-country specialist teams, we solve critical business analytics challenges and provide fantastic client services for the largest local and international companies and public organizations across Northern Europe.
In all modesty, we tend to think that we are the best Professional Services Division in the world…join us and help make it even better!
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn