Senior Account Executive (Insurance)
Looking for the next challenge? Look no further.
We are currently seeking a Senior Account Executive who will report in to the Sales Director for Financial Services. You will have responsibility for SAS value proposition with your customers, managing strategic and tactical governance, co-operating closely with your customers to improve and optimize current business as well as identifying and prioritizing new opportunities.
The Insurance industry is currently under immense pressure for change. SAS is perfectly positioned to help our customers cope with this dynamic landscape by allowing them to capture the full value which is hidden in their data. Customers are rapidly embracing analytics as one of their core strategic competencies and SAS is the obvious partner in this field. If you join us, you will embark on a transformational journey where you will bring immense value to our customers. You will manage and orchestrate entire the sales process of business critical analytical solutions. This will include services as well as securing a long term usage of SAS Solutions that brings clear business value to the customer.
We are currently looking for individuals who have significant sales experience in software sales within Financial Services. Ideal applicants will be enthusiastic about helping our customers cope with demanding challenges and turn them into mutually rewarding opportunities. You must be highly motivated, a self-starter, articulate and able to contribute to the transformation of projects into the Financial Services industry.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills required
- Knowledge of the banking or Insurance sector. Either working within these domains over many years, or serving this industry as an advisor, consultant or sales professional.
- Clear understanding of the regulatory strategies, covering their challenges and problems whilst assisting in optimisation, improvements, IOT and digital transformation of their business.
- To become successful you should have an insight into the mechanics of how Insurance organisations operate and function. An understanding of change / project management and how complex projects are procured, including implementation and delivery would be extremely beneficial.
- The ability to identify customers' needs and confident enough to challenge when required.
- You must be a senior calibre individual who can build trust and rapport.
- Demonstrable understanding of how technology and analytics will transform the financial services industry (Insurance).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills combining Norwegian and English.
Personal Profile required
- Result oriented with a positive drive and attitude towards success.
- Excellent social interaction skills.
- Disciplined, hardworking, positive minded and motivated
- Great self-awareness and sense of responsibility and accountability
- Inspirational leader who can guide SAS teams whilst delivering projects.
This role is based in our Oslo office in Norway. We have a modern working environment with superb facilities designed to promote wellbeing, creativity and collaboration.
- Competitive Base Salary and bonus
- Excellent benefits scheme
SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
Please contact ut, we`d love to hear from you!
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn