The SAS ANZ Presales team supports our vision to be the first company called to solve a customer’s complex business problem. We achieve this status through developing high value trusted relationships and engineering high value solutions that solve our customer’s complex business problems.
SAS is now looking for a National Presales Specialist to provide technical leadership and domain expertise to influence Fraud and Financial Crimes sales opportunities. In this role you will be responsible for driving the adoption and ultimately the success of these solutions by influencing early sales cycles with the sales and pre sales teams across the ANZ region.
To be successful in the role you will already be a recognised domain expert with demonstrated credibility and ability to position, differentiate and articulate the value of SAS Fraud solutions to our customers. This role requires a strong business solution and technical background with an ability to design and architect complex solutions that meet a client’s business objectives.
- As a business and industry expert understands the market potential to drive opportunities and initiatives across existing and new client accounts to successful achieve new software revenue quota for solution area
- Proactively engages and builds trusted relationships with sales teams and client accounts such that they can leverage your solution domain expertise in sales engagements.
- Delivers standard, customised and/or strategic, senior‐level software demonstrations and presentations outlining the functional capabilities, competitive advantages and business benefits as they apply to client needs.
- Maintains the highest standards of expert Industry knowledge at all times
- Installs SAS solutions and any required supporting products for knowledge sharing and demonstration purposes
To be successful in this role you will require:
- Expert and proven technical background with experience of designing and architecting complex fraud solutions
- Deep domain knowledge and subject matter expertise for at least one, preferable more of Fraud, Financial Crimes, Cyber Crime, Social Networking, Risk, or related Analytics Solutions
- Ability to conceptualise client needs and translate into specific implementation strategies
- Excellent problem solving, written, oral and interpersonal skills.
- Eight years of experience in sales, marketing, business partner relationship development, or technical functions within the technology industry (including related products and services)
Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business, Computer Science, or other quantitative field related to area of assignment
SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn