The support team at SAS is a critical part of our future success, and we are looking for absolutely and only the best people out there. We take the success of our customers incredibly seriously. We feel their joy. We feel their pain. Are you up for the challenge?
The most important criteria for joining our support team are:
- Eager to learn, with a passion for technology
- Great Problem Solver who is capable to “Think out of the box” when dealing with complex problems
- Willingness to go the extra mile until the customer’s problem is solved
- Excellent communication skills
If you've got experience with SAS that's icing on the cake.
You provide technical support services to both technical and non-technical end users for core SAS components, technology or solutions. For this you will need a working knowledge for one or more operating systems (e.g. Windows, Linux), internet technologies (Apache, Tomcat) and databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, Oracle). You take care of customer reported incidents. You feel responsible and document more complex issues that need the collaboration of other specialists.
For entry-level applicants, we are willing to train the right candidate.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Resolving escalated customer complaints without the need for team lead intervention
- Documenting troubleshooting and problem resolution steps
Some technical skills that would be particularly useful:
- Experience with SAS
- Understanding of BI, ETL, Data Warehousing, OLAP, etc.
- Knowledge of DNS, TCP/IP and other networking concepts
Ideally you have a Bachelor or Master degree in Information Technologies, Computer Sciences, Industrial Engineer, …
You have an excellent knowledge of English and you are fluent in Dutch or French.