This role will be part of a Beijing-based software development group to develop and maintain SAS Data Management products.
- Re-write and expand Data Management products according to internal and external requirements.
- Fix various types of defects, especially user interface and data visualization related, as needed by customers.
- Perform programming tasks including design, coding, unit-testing, debugging, and documentation.
- Communicate and interact with foreign engineers on technical, design, documentation and support issues.
- Update relevant documentation as necessary.
- Assist in various phases of software development life-cycle.
- Bachelor degree or above in computer science, software engineering, or equivalent
- Experience with JQuery or OpenUI5.
- Good written and oral English communication skills.
- Ability to learn and use new techniques and technologies quickly.
- Experience of developing I18N-compliant software.
- Experience with Linux.
- Experience with DBMS systems is preferred.
- Basic understanding of data integration/management.
- Essential organizational and leadership skills.
- Experience programming in C# language is a plus.
SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn
SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience. Resumes may be considered in the order they are received. SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.