The SAS ANZ Presales team supports our vision to be the first company called to solve a customer’s complex business problem. We achieve this status through developing high value trusted relationships and engineering high value solutions that solve our customer’s complex business problems.
SAS is now looking for a National Presales Domain Lead to provide technical leadership and domain expertise to influence data management sales opportunities across the ANZ region. To be effective in this role, you will already have a demonstrated credibility and experience with Data Management solution for Data Integration, Data Quality, Data Federation, Master Data Management, Data Governance and Event Stream Processing.
You will be expected to participate and/or lead in design of complex solution architectures, relate technical concepts and SAS solution capabilities to customer requirements, including advise on technical considerations such as complex interactions and dependencies between multiple system components, servers, security, storage systems, hardware, data management, system integration, user interface, and third party products.
- As a Data Management expert understands the market potential to drive opportunities and initiatives across existing and new client accounts to successful achieve new software revenue quota
- Proactively engages and builds trusted relationships with customers, partners and sales teams such that they can leverage your solution domain expertise in sales engagements
- Delivers standard, customised and/or strategic solution demonstrations and presentations outlining the functional capabilities, competitive advantages and business benefits of SAS Solutions and Data Management offerings as they apply to client needs
- Installs SAS solutions and any required supporting products for knowledge sharing and demonstration purposes
- Ensures the competency of account teams to support sales opportunities and communicates knowledge to other non‐technical sales functions to empower them to position and support data management solutions
- A technical thought-leader/speaker at events and a meeting moderator / workshop facilitator
- Works closely with regional and global Data Management community to leverage best practices
- Works with Global Product Marketing Manager to co‐ordinate and execute local launch of new software products
To be successful in this role you will require:
- Expert and proven technical background with experience of designing and architecting complex data management solutions.
- Deep domain knowledge and subject matter expertise for data management solutions including Data Integration, Data Quality, Data Federation, Master Data Management, Data Governance and Event Stream Processing
- Ability to conceptualise client needs and translate into specific implementation strategies
- Excellent problem solving, written, oral and interpersonal skills.
- Eight years of experience in experience in pre-sales, project delivery, technical consulting, and/or systems engineering in the data management/warehousing/system integration space
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business, Computer Science, or other quantitative field related to area of assignment
SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn