We are seeking to hire Customer Engagement Specialists who are passionate about engaging with our customers and enthusiastic in providing solutions, choices and options to our customer’s when they need us.
The Customer Engagement Team provide contact center support through multiple channels including Live Chat, Social Media, Telephone, Online Contact Forms and E-mail.
The candidate selected for this position will play an important role in branding and representation of SAS values and leadership in the market place.
An overwhelming majority of customers continue to use SAS year after year and we believe it’s because we hire great people to create great software and support services that exemplify our values of being approachable, customer-driven, swift & agile, innovative and trustworthy.
Our customers count on us to be available for them and we seeking the right candidates that put the customer at the forefront of their daily routines and that can add value in a startup environment through team collaboration, process improvements, and experienced at driving positive customer experiences and interactions.
- Prospect, educate, qualify and develop inbound inquiries to provide a positive customer experience and explore customer inquiries to identify sales-ready leads through engagement & resolution
- Provide direct response interactions with customer across all channels, including phones, live chat, email and social media.
- Excellent skills in the use of social media & communication platforms such as Twitter, Facebook & LinkedIn.
- Document customer interactions in the company’s CRM system.
- Provide quick response by either resolving inquiries or referring the customer to the best resources for resolution & escalating recommendations on how to build, strengthen & improve customer response.
- Technically savvy, ability to rely on own resources & quickly research a response on own initiative when needed. Positive & energetic approach with excellent listening & strong writing skills.
- Collaborate with US Contact Centre, Sales & Marketing Teams to add value to the role, identifying improvements and sharing best practice for the territory.
- Self-starter who is a team player and enjoys solving problems and multi-tasking
- Positive attitude, ability to make satisfied and unsatisfied customers happy that they contacted us
- Analytical, the ability to read, interpret and contribute to the improvement of KPIs and Reporting results.
- Passionate, about Customer Experiences, with proven skills in best practices, canned responses, positive first response or procedural flows an added advantage
- Ability to identify opportunities through exploration of customer needs
- An excellent communicator written and orally, you may be asked to prove these skills through online testing or live chat simulation and your listening skills will be tested within the interview
- Problem solver, quick thinking with the ability to understand a breadth of knowledge and use this to link to resources and research that can provide resolution to customer queries
- Proven Technical abilities in using a variety of CRM platforms and systems
- Teamwork and Collaboration skills are essential as those skills are what makes great individuals and great teams
- Leadership potential with strong work ethic, ability to work independently, self-motivated, time management skills, team oriented and a person who can thrive in an environment of diversity & inclusion
- English is essential, additional Asian languages are an added advantage but not necessary
- Bachelor Degree Level Education
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Customer Centric Environment, preferably in the areas of Customer Service, Sales, Loyalty or Engagement role essential
- Preferred education in the subjects of Digital, Marketing, Analytics, Technology, Computer Science, but not essential
- Online or Digital marketing experience and/or awareness of Personas, Content Engagement, Social Channels, Live Chat Engagement
- Preferred experience in a B2B environment preferred but not essential
- Preferred experience of working in the technology sector required but not essential
- Flexibility required around working hours which may need to vary suited too country/territory needs, earliest start time 8am, latest working time 8pm Monday to Friday
- From time to time travel to the US or Territory country may be involved
- Knowledge of SAS products and services preferred but not essential
SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn