As an Information Consultant, you provide excellent consulting services for your customers in the fields of data quality, data integration, data management, …
This means implementing or supporting the customer to implement SAS Information Management solutions leading to project close-out at customer sites while ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Working and collaborating on SAS consulting projects and special projects as assigned.
- Providing reliable delivery of targeted project results through the role as expert in the application of specific SAS methodologies, projects and technologies in the field of Data Management, Data Quality, Data Governance, ...
- Understanding, utilizing and communicating best practice methodologies and industry standards internally and externally.
- Auditing and advising the customer
- Coaching developers and users at customer to make optimal use of the SAS Solutions
- Leveraging detailed technical knowledge to support sales opportunities and implementations across solution domains.
- Acting as technical lead as assigned.
- Scoping and defining work effort, resource plan, and estimating cost on phase/project.
- Building a trusted relationship with the Account Executive and client account to provide practical guidance in the functional and technical aspects of proposed software and set proper expectations to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Passion for data: Data Management, Data Quality, Data Governance, Data Protection (GDRP).
- Prior experience in SAS/Base, SAS/DI Studio, SAS/Data Management Studio, SAS/Visual Analytics… and willingness to learn all about the SAS solutions
- Experience with building data warehouse, data marts and/or data lake
- Ability to extract data from various source systems like Oracle, DB2, SAP, SalesForce …
- Eagerness to learn new technologies like Hadoop, Python…
- Bachelor's or Master Degree preferably in Business, Computer Science, or related field.
- Minimum of five years of relevant experience.
- Good working knowledge of NL, FR, ENG
- Demonstration of good problem solving, decision-making and interpersonal skills.
- Proven communication and presentation skills
- Flexibility in dealing with different types of customers in Belgium and across Europe.
- Conceptualization of client’s needs and translate those into specific implementation strategies.
- Demonstration of good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. You can network with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
- Independent: you can handle little instruction on day-today work and general instructions on new assignments.
SAS will offer you great opportunities
SAS is a constantly growing company that encourages staff to reach further.
SAS invests a lot in a training path linked to personal and functional needs, to make every individual a success, and the company goals overachieved.
Are you aware that from morning to night, you are influenced by SAS software in ways that you probably never considered.
For example :
- Thanks to SAS you receive targeted advertisements;
- Your airline forecasts flight crew schedules and optimizes flight operation;
- The restaurant’s supply chain is optimized with SAS to deliver fresh ingredients exactly when they’re needed;
- Your local bank used SAS to develop an efficient system for stocking Automated Teller Machine