Provides technical assistance for software pre-sale and post-sale activities utilizing knowledge of industry or industry segment processes and challenges. Collaborates with account team to identify opportunities, articulate business and technical value, prepares and presents software demonstrations.
- Works with sales staff to outline available products and leverage sales opportunities.
- Builds a trusted relationship with the Account Executive and account stakeholders to provide practical guidance in the functional and technical aspects of proposed software and set proper expectations to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Delivers standard, customized and/or strategic presentations outlining the proposed software functional capabilities, competitive advantages and business benefits.
- Delivers technical architecture related information, leads technical discovery sessions, responds to architecture and infrastructure questions when necessary.
- Develop required client relationships in order to develop client trust and gain deeper insight to client situation, needs, and internal situations, with the intent of developing mutually beneficial long-term SAS/client relationships.
- Maintains and develops relevant knowledge levels of technical and industry trends in order to identify impacts and opportunities created by these trends.
- Supports partner development & enablement, as well as partnered sales opportunities.
- Conducts discovery meetings to collect, clarify and document technical and business requirements during the sales cycle.
- Plans and implements, in conjunction with Account Executive, customer retention and post-sale strategies to ensure account satisfaction.
- Provides demonstration and business development support at vendor-sponsored events, trade shows, and user group meetings.
- Develops familiarity with company sales initiatives, product positioning, pricing, proposals, and models.
- Strategizes with sales team on objectives of customer meetings, understand how this activity relates to overall sales plan and provides functional leadership for sales opportunities.
- Participates in product, solution and/or technical training to acquire and maintain detailed level of product knowledge of core components of SAS offerings.
- Works pro-actively with the extended account team of Industry Consultants, Solution Architects and Technical Architects to strategize on opportunities, cross-training and knowledge transfer.
- Assumes lead technical and consultative role in issues involving complex customer systems and applications, utilizing a comprehensive knowledge of industry processes and pains.
- Application of extensive knowledge of SAS products and solutions in sales opportunities.
- Serves as high-level strategist to staff and management in the development of sales opportunities.
- Serves as account/team lead technical resource, counseling staff on technical issues and technical prototype development.
- Utilizes appropriate applications, tools, and solutions to develop and present advanced customized prototype solutions and presentations to customers at highest levels of corporate visibility.
- Makes recommendations to management regarding process guidelines and the effectiveness of existing sales tools, including customized applications, seminars, and user group meetings.
- Participates as a contributing member on division's cross-organizational solutions teams.
- May serve as team lead on projects.
- Travel as business requirements dictate.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following qualifications & experience:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business, Computer Science, or other quantitative field related to area of assignment. Professional certification related to area of assignment may be required.
- More than 8 years of experience in dealing with semiconductor industry.
- Solid understanding of “Applied Material E3”; “Umetrics Simca-P”; xdmtch xVidas EDA tool, Rudolph; PDF Solution; MKS related EDA(Engineering Data Analysis)/FDC(Fault Detection and Classification) solution.
- With FDC and/or EDA POC skill is strongly recommended.
- With multivariate analysis, design of experiment capability on manufacturing process are as plus.
- With SAS code and JMP development skill are big plus.
SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn
SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience. Resumes may be considered in the order they are received. SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.