"By 2020, Gartner estimates that predictive and prescriptive analytics will attract 40% of enterprises' net new investment in BI and analytics." If you are a competitive overachiever and passionate about selling, join the fastest growing software segment – Analytics.
SAS is growing and we want to hear from you. We are looking for Individuals who are hard-working, want to win and have a successful track record of selling enterprise business software solutions. The successful candidate will focus on prospecting, qualifying, proving, negotiating and closing sales cycles.
* Please note that this is a pro-active pipeline posting for future opportunities
- Win - Proactively prospect, pursue and achieve 100% of assigned sales target
- Create a minimum pipeline generation of 3x in quarter
- Maintain a minimum pipeline coverage of 3x in quarter
- Forecast accuracy +/- 15%
- Team collaboration - Aligns resources, negotiates and closes sales opportunities via the telephone (end to end selling)
- Effective communication – manage expectations internal and external to SAS
- Time management - Prioritizes efforts, identifies opportunities with "high" close potential and closes transactions (use social media, 8 to 10 scheduled customer meetings weekly); high sense of urgency and to results orientation
- Customer Focus - - Builds professional relationships with customers on and on-going basis, such that SAS is recognized as a strong brand and quality customer service organization.
- Cross Team - Works co-operatively with supporting internal resources – Team members, Alliances, Marketing, Pre-Sales, Sales Support Centre.
- Attention to detail - Develops and maintains knowledge of SAS tools, packaged services and other offerings at a level necessary to sell them via telephone; accurate forecasting
Qualifications and soft skills:
- Minimum Two or more years selling software solutions or services with consistent and documented over achievement of assigned sales quotas.
- Ability to effectively manage and control the sales cycle - prospect, qualify, proof, negotiation, close
- Candidates must be accountable, proactive, aggressive, and have excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritize time and tasks
- Ability to work and learn independently as well as a team environment
- Ability to quickly build rapport with new customer or re-establish relationship with existing customers via the telephone.
- Capability to understand new product offerings with little assistance and demonstrate applicability to targeted accounts.
- Post-secondary education or higher
- Strong sense of accountability