Responsible for aligning the strategic marketing plans around ANZ’s key focus areas that align to SAS ANZ overall sales and marketing strategy. Develops and executes integrated campaigns associated with generating leads and building awareness. Develop and oversee the content marketing plan which may include strategic planning, content creation, distribution across multiple customer personas and channels. Works with a team to develop a comprehensive go-to-market (GTM) plan that includes a variety of content, events, email, social media and innovative campaign approaches.
- Delivers marketing efforts designed to accelerate revenue, increase renewals or build awareness through an integrated go-to-market plan aligned to the core initiative, , business unit and/or target account.
- Develops integrated marketing campaigns which are comprised of lead generation, lead acceleration, awareness, and retention elements strategically planned around the stages of the customer journey. Designs and executes the strategy, and communicates the effort accordingly with all levels from constituents to executives.
- Develops and manages content strategy that supports the overall ANZ marketing strategy
- Integrates content plan with Blog, Video, Advertising, Search, Social, Content Syndication, 3rd party Community and Sponsorship, Ecommerce, etc. strategies
- Builds gap analysis and content plan for creation/commissioning of new content to fill gaps along the customer journey.
- Facilitates meetings and discussions with an extended team of channel specialists, content marketers, subject matter experts and other constituents to define the appropriate marketing channels and strategies associated with the goals of the go-to-market plan.
- Liaise with multiple organisations across SAS, including the product line, business unit, and other countries or regions to represent the go-to-market plan and gather feedback to drive the planning process.
- Measures and reacts to success metrics, performs actionable analysis and makes data driven decisions to improve outcomes and ROI.
- Where applicable adapt corporate marketing initiatives to be regionally appropriate and relevant ensuring the right message is delivered to the intended target audience.
- May proactively contribute to global peer groups including sharing best practices and working cross-functionally to accomplish continuous improvement and increased sharing and learning, with the goal of establishing consistency across the globe.
- May manage and oversee the services of a content marketing agency or equivalent
- Executes, and may help develop, campaigns within the go-to-market plans
- Provides recommendations to resolve complex business problems
- May lead marketing activities across one or several campaigns
- May be responsible for operations and logistics of marketing activities, events and/or campaigns in accordance with the go-to-market plan
- Proactively shares best practices at the regional and geographical level
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Considerable knowledge of marketing concepts including content, digital, social and email strategies and business-to-business acumen
- Strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with a wide variety of audiences
- Excellent analytical, organisational, and creative problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently or part of a team
- Good organisational, project management and facilitation skills
- Excellent understanding of marketing communication concepts and sound proficiency in key internal and external software applications
- Ability to understand and translate complex technical information to internal and external audiences
- Solid analytical abilities and data-driven decision making
- Strong knowledge of content marketing concepts/processes related to area of assignment
- Strong copy writing, proof reading and editing skills
Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise.
Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and may coordinate activities of other personnel (GTM Lead).
A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways. This job is the fully qualified, career-oriented, journey-level position.
Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, Computer Science, or related discipline
Typically requires five years of experience in marketing, relationship development, or sales within the business-to-business or technology industry. Experience in a specific industry, market, technology, or business initiative related to area of assignment may be substituted for experience in the technology industry.
Equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience may be considered in place of the requirements stated above.
SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn