With over 40 years of innovation in analytics, big data and more recently in cloud solutions, SAS is the Global leader for in analytics. It is our employees who continue to push the boundaries and with your help, we will continue to change and expand the world of analytics.
By joining the SAS Consulting team, you will be the face of SAS during the implementation and delivery of SAS Solutions to our customers. Engaged onsite, you can be with a customer for a day or for more than a year depending on the scale of technology they have signed up for. This is a hands-on technical role offering variety in both specialization and industry exposure. #LI-CC1
- In this role, you will be reporting to the Consulting Director, who is based in Philippines.
- You will provides analytical services independently or jointly with other departments to current and prospective customers. Develops statistical and analytical applications including SAS solution implementations for consulting sessions using knowledge of analytical methods and related SAS procedures and products.
- Provides statistical and/or analytical consulting services for customer engagements.
- Translates customer business needs into data requirements and analytical techniques.
- Conducts customer sessions for requirements gathering, data discovery, analysis, reporting, and presentation.
- Demonstrates proficiency in use of Base SAS software/SAS STAT/SAS OR procedures.
- Supports data acquisition, validation, cleaning/preparation, and management from incoming data sources to facilitate analysis.
- Contributes and/or reviews proposals, documentation, publications, and course materials.
- Provides coaching and knowledge transfer in relevant expertise
- Other duties as assigned.
- Provides support for services that contain a statistical/analytical consulting component.
- Meets with on-site consulting clients and prospective clients as part of analytical team.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following qualifications & experience:
- Master's degree in Statistics or closely related field with knowledge in the application of statistics using the SAS system.
- Typically requires two years’ experience analysing data and/or teaching, including at least one year using the SAS system. Some public speaking and/or consulting experience preferred.
- Knowledge of at least one operating system supported by SAS software.
- Ability to communicate with people with various technical backgrounds, think analytically, write and edit technical material, and relate statistical concepts and applications to statistical and non-statistical SAS users.
- Strong knowledge of SAS analytical offerings
- Travels as business requirements dictate at management discretion
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn