Can you help us drive our Nordic fraud business forward?
SAS Institute is looking for a Fraud and Anti Money Laundering (AML) Lead to assume responsibility for our solutions revenue target in the Nordic region. Fighting fraud is crucial to the public interest and our confidence in financial institutions. Here is an opportunity for you to help employ advanced technology and solve real and complex issues with significant implications for taxpayers as well as companies.
You will be responsible for identifying key value propositions, aligning and prioritizing target segments in line with sales management and the North EMEA Fraud & AML management as well as overseeing and directly engaging Nordic targets. You will coordinate your Nordic fraud colleagues in order to provide presales support and advisory services to SAS customers and be measured on your ability to create new software revenue as well as higher customer satisfaction.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Develop and execute an annual Nordic business plan in order to prioritize value propositions and resources and ensure that the region maximizes our revenue potential within the domain area
- Provide overall leadership on the prioritized fraud value propositions and business development projects
- Coordinate with other business units & geographies to share best practices and sales methodologies
- Ensure alignment with and adherence to industry sales plans and strategies
- Assist and identify key accounts to determine strategies that maximize revenue
- Lead key fraud deliverables throughout customer engagements (e.g. solution/domain enablement, discovery, value quantification, best practices) in support of pre- and post sales activities
- Develop industry/domain specific sales strategy that establishes SAS as a trusted fraud partner
- Prepare and deliver presentations and demonstrations that articulate our solution capabilities
- Determine best utilization of staff and resources to achieve sales goals
- Be involved in the hiring and development of pre-sales professionals with the necessary skills to drive our fraud business forward
- Work with sales management to fully qualify and manage the delivery of pre-sales proof of concept/value engagements
- Follow news/trends of SAS market to execute relevant campaigns and sales initiatives
- Ensure pre-sales team participation in activities that provide a strong transition to post-sales process and customer adoption.
Requirements: strong sales skills, domain expertise and network
- Excellent understanding of fraud technology landscape, emerging trends and security intelligence
- Significant exposure to one or more of the relevant vertical domains: banking, insurance or public sector
- Established network with clients, partners, and vendors within the Nordic fraud, financial crime and/or security intelligence landscape
- Public speaking experience
- Ability to develop clear business direction and to identify emerging opportunity areas
- Ability to lead and motivate a regional team, and develop creative solutions to complex problems
- Ability to travel
- Knowledge of sales methodologies and practices.
This is role will require travel across the Nordics is based from any of our offices in the region – Copenhagen, Helsinki, Oslo or Stockholm. You will report to North EMEA Fraud Director, but a strong alignment with the Nordic management team and the Nordic business plan is required.
SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn