Are you the fraud-fighter we are looking for?
As an Advisor of the Fraud & AML North EMEA team in the Nordic region, this position works with Sales Executives in all phases of the sales cycle, providing the necessary business, functional and technical knowledge of SAS's Fraud & AML capabilities & offerings, in order to drive and maximize sales revenue. This role will be provide presales support for SAS’ Fraud & AML capabilities across the verticals the solution has applicability to – including banking, insurance, public and industry sector.
This role is an integral member of the North EMEA Fraud team. The North EMEA Fraud team ensures best possible utilization of core skills across North EMEA and is responsible for best practices to be shared across regions.
- Leads key Fraud deliverables throughout customer engagements (e.g. solution/domain enablement, discovery, value quantification, best practices) in support of pre and post sales activities.
- Provides domain expertise and presales support for fraud, financial crimes, public security and cyber-crime solutions.
- Develops industry/domain specific sales strategy that enables the SAS sales force to establish SAS as the key fraud intelligence partner.
- Participates with senior management to identify and establish objectives, assignments, and goals in accordance with SAS business unit specific strategic plans; assists in targeting specific customers and business partners to promote industry sales and marketing initiatives.
- Assists with providing market-driven information for future product direction using domain expertise and direct interaction with customers, prospects, analysts, and other external resources.
- Identifies industry trends, emerging issues, competitive advances and threats. Coordinates with other SAS resources to help define SAS’ position regarding these trends and issues, then aligns SAS’ position based on business unit market requirements.
- Fraud management experience gained through: presales, sales engineering, or sales support experience; consulting in the fraud detection/financial crimes space; or as a practitioner in the fraud detection, investigation, or operations space.
- Significant exposure to one or more of the relevant vertical domains: banking, insurance or public sector.
- Ability to work independently; also ability to be effective in diverse, virtual, cross-functional teams.
- Ability to travel as business needs require.
- Experience with technical and business approaches and solutions related to business intelligence/analytics/data integration/data warehousing.
- Degree (or equivalent) in relevant field: e.g., Business, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, etc.
To apply, upload your CV and application letter, both in English. Application date: As soon as possible. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
If you are interested we would love to hear from you!
SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn