Can you help us attain the next Educational revolution?
SAS Institute is currently seeking an Account Executive for our Education accounts, who can help us bring our market leading solutions and software to current and prospective customers. If you are an experienced sales representative then join us and become part of a world-class team with an unrelenting focus on creating value for the client.
SAS is the leader in analytics. Through innovative analytics, business intelligence, and data management software and services, we help customers at more than 75,000 sites to make better decisions faster. If you are an experienced and passionate sales representative then here is your chance to join a team with the sense of responsibility and energy.
As Account Executive in Education you will be responsible for the sales of SAS software products, solutions, and services in a high volume, multi-tasking environment to prospective and current accounts. The focus will be to own, lead, and develop sales opportunities among our Educational clients. Your primary focus will be on the Danish market and you will also support the education sales to our larger accounts in the rest of the Nordic region.
Your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Sell Education services to current and prospective customers within the Educational industry.
- Build and manage long-term relationships with SAS customers by promoting and selling appropriate SAS learning services
- Work closely with our customers to assess their users’ current abilities and to determine training needs and advising them on appropriate solutions
- Make outbound contact with past education customers and key customer contacts in order to understand and uncover SAS training needs
- Develop new sales and marketing strategies related to training products and services as well as design customized learning offerings based on customers training needs
- Follow up with customers to track satisfaction levels and to uncover additional opportunities
- Liaise with subject matter experts within the education team and work with other sales/pre-sales/domain-personnel to position and leverage sales opportunities to acquire, grow, and retain customers and to ensure accuracy and appropriateness of Education content.
- Contribute Education content to bids, tenders and proposals – take primary responsibility for completion on time
- Make the education sales offering known to all sales, services and account managers; including contribution to Account Planning around education for strategic accounts
- Continuously monitor and develop of training projects together with the education team
- Play a leading role in positioning workforce transformation services (WTS), at large and beacon accounts, whilst supporting other educations sales in the region Nordics
- Bachelor´s degree in Business, Marketing, Economic, Commercial or related to the Training businesses
- Broad experience in sales of training products and services, including different training formats, services related to workforce transformation, training needs analysis, user adoption services or knowledge of business to business IT sector
- Knowledge of- and experience with- advanced sales techniques
- Sales-oriented and goal-driven; Proven track record of closing sales
- Ability to work and learn independently and to work effectively in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Fluent in Danish and English both written and oral. Understanding Swedish and Norwegian.
- Excellent MS Office skills, easy assimilation of new tools
- Travel as business needs dictate
The role is based in SAS Institute’s Copenhagen office.
For questions contact HR Manager Anita Schellhorn +45 3396 9801. To apply, upload your CV and application letter, both in English. Application date: as soon as possible. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn