We are seeking motivated professionals with deep experience in the pre-sales area for the role of Fraud, financial crimes, and security pre-sales/business consultant. This role is pivotal in supporting the sales team in qualifying business opportunities, assessing business requirements, translating business requirements into optimal solutions and providing required technical and domain expertise to ensure successful closure of business opportunities.
He or she will work closely with sales team in sales engagements by owning and driving the pre-sales activities including (but not limited to) engaging the customer to qualify the opportunity, develop and deliver technical presentations and product demonstrations, develop proposals (RFP/RFI), formulate optimal solution architecture, performing proof-of-concept/proof-of-values and prototyping using SAS technologies based on specific customer requirements discuss implementation approaches, working closely with alliance partners, etc. Preferred candidate also would have ability to identify, define, advocate and take to market core offerings/initiatives that they have interest in.
- Keen interest towards pre-sales role, responsibility and challenges that comes with it. He or she should be a well-organized, confident, self-motivated, team player, resourceful, responsive, dependable, creative and innovative professional.
- Possess tertiary degree/major in Business Analytics/Statistics/ Mathematics/Information System/Computing. Candidates could those coming from technical background with interest or experience in business side engagement; or a business experienced resource with understanding of how systems/technology work
- 6-10 years of related work experience (3 – 7 years for mid level role) involving identifying and addressing fraud, financial crime or security related business and technical problems.
- Understanding of both the business challenges as well as strategies (both business and technical) to address those challenges and opportunities. Appreciation of end customer impact and experience also desired.
- This experience may also include data acquisition/ analysis, decision support, predictive analytics, and fraud analytics or from a software vendor, including demonstrated proficiency with analytical/fraud detection software. Alternatively, your experience may have been gained within a consulting practice or a professional services firm.
- Strong exposure to financial services industry, financial crime and fraud analytics desired.
- Desired experience also in address government (such as tax, customs, immigration, intelligence), insurance or other industry fraud or financial crimes challenges.
- Comprehensive knowledge of SAS technologies desired, or fraud, financial crimes or security technologies of comparable solutions and/or vendors.
- Should be comfortable and confident in these subject matters: link analytics, cyber intrusion, fraud investigation/detection/ prevention, including insider threat and procurement fraud.
- Proactive and look for creative ways to position the value of SAS analytical solutions by incorporating specific industry/domain expertise and business/functional knowledge.
- Work closely with sales team to provide clarifications and answers to customer queries requiring deep product expertise on timely manner.
- Carry out Proof of Concepts/ Proof of Values to demonstrate how SAS technologies could meet customer requirements and deliver values.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive knowledge of SAS technologies and similar competitive technologies to effectively compares/competes and position SAS.