Big Data. Bigger Opportunities.
SAS is looking to recruit an Inside Sales Representative for the South Africa market to add to its existing success. We are looking for an experienced software solutions sales person, with preferably a background in analytics and data management. This is an exciting time to join as we continue our expansion & growth, which offers great career potential. We provide the tools, environment & training to enable our people excel & achieve! We are looking for a candidate with fluency in German & proven success in their sales career to date. Combined with this, great communication & customer relationship skills. We are looking for a strong problem solver with a determination to be the best they can. We look for ambitious sales people, with excellent proactive engagement skills & ability to ask the right questions. Organisation, time management & revenue focused combined with an ability to work as part of a highly successful team is key.
- Focus on incremental sales for SAS products to current and prospective customers while supporting field sales on complex, enterprise-wide solutions
- Participate in the development/execution of strategic territory and account plans
- Implement all aspects of territory and account management revenue targets
- Generate incremental revenue through prospecting, cold calling, up selling and cross selling within a territory or account
- Identify accounts with "high close" potential, qualify opportunities & accurately forecast business & revenue
- Keep abreast of terminologies, basic software applications, operating systems and hardware requirements
- Develop an understanding of company pricing, policies and licensing procedures
- Commercially driven, strong business acumen
- Perform other duties, as assigned
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years in Inside Sales, Field or top performer Telesales with deal close experience within software or a related industry essential.
- A strong Business Development candidate, 2+ years looking for the next move.
- Excellent relationship & communication skills. Stakeholder management very important
Please note that all potentail candidates applying must have legal eligible to work in Ireland & not require visa or sponsorship at any time.
Want to stay up to date with SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn