Customer Account Executive – Customer Loyalty
Do you want to:
- Join a brand new Nordics team?
- Look after valuable SAS customers?
- Help create exciting events for all our Nordics SAS clients?
Then this is the role for you!
The Customer Loyalty Team (CLT) is a new team which is being created in the Nordic region to look after a portfolio of existing SAS clients. This is achieved through a combination of activities such as one on one meetings with customers, local and regional user group meetings, seminars, webinars and social media activity. We select these customers together with the Nordic Sales teams every year, and it will typically be SAS customers with no predicted sales or PSD activity in the next 12-24 months.
We are now looking for a Customer Account Executives to join this team in Norway. As a Customer Account Executive (CAE), you play a critical role in looking after our customers, ensuring they gain value from using SAS software and continue to pay renewal fees each year. Not only is the role key to retaining customers, but many of these customers continue to invest in new and additional SAS products.
Customer Loyalty Teams are already operating in other SAS territories with considerable success, and are play a vital role in maintaining and even developing existing clients.
- Understand client needs
- Work with clients to understand product use and any issues and promote best practice
- Build and maintain positive relationships with contacts within the SAS customer portfolio
- Build and maintain relationships within SAS; important in being able to deliver what is needed to clients
- Build communities of SAS users within an individual customers’ user community
- Plan and execute with others, customer retention and post-sale strategies to ensure customer satisfaction
- Manage customer loyalty plans for a number of customers
- Understand where risk to adoption lies, which could give rise to a risk of software cancellation
- Develop and execute plans to mitigate the risk of software cancellation. This may be at the level of individual customers, or a groups of customers
- Engage in and facilitate workshops with clients
- Deliver presentations to clients
- Present product roadmaps and engage in “modernisation” discussions
- Identify new sales leads and pass these to the account teams for qualification and ownership
- Provide support at SAS events
Knowledge Skills and Attributes
- Good verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of basic sales techniques; although this is not a “sales role”, every interaction with a client should be treated as an opportunity to promote SAS. The challenge for the CAE is to become a trusted adviser whilst looking for leads; the CAE may also be required to “sell internally” the need for assistance from other parts of SAS
- Good organisation skills; managing a portfolio of customers
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to work and learn independently; the team can be dispersed at clients or different SAS offices
- Ability to travel
- Knowledge of SAS products, solutions and services
Interested? Please contact Susana Perez at firstname.lastname@example.org
SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn