SAS is the leader in business analytics software and services, and the largest independent vendor in the business intelligence market. Through innovative solutions, SAS helps customers improve performance and deliver value by making better decisions faster.
Our Risk solutions are designed to help senior risk executives and heads of risk departments:
- Improve financial performance by reducing losses, improving capital management and building a risk-aware culture throughout the organization
- Transcend operational silos with an enterprise-wide, fully integrated risk modeling framework that consolidates risk information and provides an accurate, unified view of risk exposures, and delivers critical information to those who need it when they need it
- Reduce time and cost of compliance by establishing processes to ensure data consistency and integrity, and demonstrating system accuracy and control to regulators with documented audit trails, process transparency and complete traceability.
SAS Risk solutions cover the following areas:
- Credit scoring & internal rating
- Regulatory risk management
- Asset Liability Management and Banking Book Interest Rate Return
- Stress testing, IFRS
- Risk measurement, including market, counterparty credit & operational risk
- Governance, risk & compliance
- Capital planning & stress testing
- Data management, reporting & dashboarding.
Risk is a key strategic focus area for SAS globally. SAS is recognized as one of the world’s leading employers, and the quality of its solutions. This role represents an exciting opportunity for a talented risk management & technology professional to join a highly regarded and growing business.
Provides consulting services, including solution development, implementation and project closeout at customer sites, assists sales teams with sales activities and ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Works and collaborates with others on consulting projects and special projects as assigned.
- Provides reliable delivery of targeted project results through role as expert in the application of specific SAS methodologies, projects and technologies.
- Understands, utilizes and communicates best practice methodologies and industry standards internally and externally.
- Installs SAS software solutions and any required supporting products for knowledge sharing and demonstration purposes as assigned.
- Participates in product and solution training to acquire and maintain a detailed level of product knowledge of core components of SAS offerings.
- Leverages detailed technical knowledge to support sales opportunities and implementations across solution domains.
- Looks for opportunities to expand a tactical sale into something strategic for SAS and the client, utilizing SAS Technical Support to facilitate responses to issues that may impact a sales opportunity.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Is the recognised technical expert in designated SAS risk solutions in the region. Provide technical support, mentoring and training to Risk consultants in the region.
- Superior knowledge of SAS products, peripheral technologies and implementation best practices for designing complex, multi-solution architectures.
- Superior problem solving, organizational, decision-making written, oral and interpersonal skills.
SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status. SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience. Resumes may be considered in the order they are received. SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.