Big Data. Bigger Opportunities.
SAS is expanding again due to it's tremendous sucess. As part of its continuous growth we are looking to hire an Inside Sales Manager to support a team of Sales Representatives. We wish to recruit an experienced Sales Manager with ideally a background in managaing Emerging markets, ie Middle East/Africa. This is our next planned phase of expansion. The successful candidate must have a minimum 5+years people managment experience within sales combined with proven ability to demonstate the real 'value add' they can bring to an organisation. A 2nd European language is preferable but not mandatory. We are looking to hire an energetic, people leader who can motivate, inspire & drive maximum results. The successful candidate will thrive in developing & supporting their team reach top performance. This is a new postion & offers the right person fantastic career opportunity. Position reports to the EMEA Director.
Recruit, develop motivate & retain a professional high performing sales team to achieve revenue target
- Conduct interviews & be an integral part of the hiring process
Achieve defined sales team financial objectives relating to Total Software Revenue (TSR) & lead generation
- Deliver accurate monthly sales forecasting
- Create, review, maintain and implement an integrated territory plan for each sales person that is aligned within each country
- Ensure team keep all sales systems accurate and updated regularly
- Support sales team to achieve & deliver across sales cycle. (Planning, prospecting, vision processing, qualification, control, closing, negotiating & reference development)
- Develop and maintain the sector pipeline above agreed minimum by setting standards and overseeing lead generation and prospecting
Ensure that SAS core values and established best practice adopted
Collaborate with Country Sales & Marketing Managers, supplement central SAS activities & targeted marketing programmes
Monitor and report monthly to the Sales Director on Sector and individual sales pipeline in accordance with adopted Solution Selling practices.
- Provide learning opportunities to team, encourage training & development
- Provide feedback, coaching support & advise particularly in sales methodologies, i.e. solution selling, TAS, Value Creation
- Monitor & manage activity levels
- Ensure new staff become productive quickly
- Establish & support motivational needs of team
We are interested in talking to people who have the following skills:
- Experiened Sales Managers, fluency in at least one European language in addition to English.
- A background in managing Emerging markets particulalry advantageous i.e. Middle East/Africa
- Previous or current experience in managing multi-lingual sales teams with remit across multiple territories, including managing through Managers. (Minimum 5 years)
- Experience in dealing with County Sales & Marketing Managers with regards to reporting, setting targets, sales & marketing activities, etc.
- Tenacity, drive & passion
- As a Manager, ability to impact & influence & drive success
- Strong commercial focus, proven sucess to hit & exceed targets as a leader
- Ability to drive performance & support development
- Excellent relationship & stakeholder management skills
- Enjoy managing people
5-6 years people management experience in a sales environment. Ideally with team size of 7/10 as minimum.
Experience in technical sales, marketing, data processing and technology. Background in analytics preferred.
Strong successful business leader with proven ability to influence & impact the business
Please note that all potential candidates must be legally eligible to work in Ireland & not require visa sponsorship
Want to stay up to date with SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn