SAS is the leader in business analytics software and services, and the largest independent solution house in the business intelligence market. Through innovative solutions, SAS helps customers improve performance and deliver value by making better decisions faster. SAS gives you THE POWER TO KNOW®.
Our Professional Services Team is currently hiring an Analytical Consultant to join us in our Hong Kong office. The team provides consulting services, including solution development, implementation and project closeout at customer sites, assists sales teams with sales activities and ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
The role will:
- Provide statistical and/or analytical consulting services for customer engagements.
- Translate customer business needs into data requirements and analytical techniques.
- Conduct customer sessions for requirements gathering, data discovery, analysis, reporting, and presentation.
- Demonstrate proficiency in use of Base SAS software/SAS STAT/SAS OR procedures.
- Support data acquisition, validation, cleaning/preparation, and management from incoming data sources to facilitate analysis.
- Contribute and/or review proposals, documentation, publications, and course materials.
- Provide coaching and knowledge transfer in relevant expertise
The ideal candidate is/has:
- Strong aptitude with at least two operating systems supported by SAS software.
- Master's degree in Statistics or closely related field with extensive knowledge in the application of statistics using the SAS system.
- Ability to communicate with and instruct people with various technical backgrounds, think analytically, write and edit technical material, and relate statistical concepts and applications to statistical and non-statistical SAS users.
- Deep knowledge of SAS analytical offerings and putting code into production systems
- Travels as business requirements dictate at management discretion