No matter where an organization is located or what industry it serves, analytics technology plays a key role in solving today’s business problems. Our employees and our customers believe in what we do. We help customers at more than 75.000 sites improve performance and delivery value by making important decisions that drive change daily.
Meaningful work isn’t too much to ask for.
Data Management Consultant for Adriatic Region
Whether it’s traditional data in operational systems or big data in a Hadoop cluster, data is an asset that every organization has. And managing that data is no longer a convenience – it’s a necessity.
SAS Data Management Consultant is responsible to help our clients address performance and functional improvements in their data management infrastructure. Main areas of focus are consulting and implementation service including requirements gathering, analysis, solution development, in the key area of expertise such as Data Quality, Data Governance, Data Architecture, Master Data Management.
- Provides timely, professional and quality delivery outputs on assigned projects, leveraging expertise in the application of specific SAS Data Management solutions.
- Understands, utilizes and communicates best practice data management methodologies and industry standards.
- Leverages detailed technical knowledge to support sales opportunities and implementations across solution domains including Proof of Concept and solution demonstrations.
- Contributes to detailed technical documentation as required, such as requirements, system design, administration and user guides.
- Participates in product and solution training to acquire and maintain a detailed level of product knowledge of core components of SAS offerings.
- Works and collaborates with others on projects as assigned.
- Provides trainings to customers to enable taking over project results and product utilization.
We are looking for passionate, proactive and technically savvy individual who is
- Able to conceptualize client needs and translate them into specific implementation strategies.
- Goal oriented and has good time management skills
- Able to relate technical concepts to SAS System applications and define SAS Data Management solution fitting clients’ needs.
- Excellent communicator, able to listen and navigate conversation.
- Fluent in written and verbal English.
- Able to work with diverse cultures and organizations.
- Mobile, as this position will involve frequent travel, domestically and internationally.
- 3 or more years of experience with Data Management: integration and data architecture projects involving ETL, modeling, data quality and data governance.
- Experience with platforms such as SAS, Oracle, IBM, Microsoft or similar.
- Proven knowledge of relational databases, scripting languages and programming.
- Understanding of data architecture across systems integration and knowledge of business analytics.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Computer Science, Information and technology or related field
- Experience with SAS software and/or business consulting within IT industry are an assets.
- Ljubljana – Zagreb – Belgrade
Follow your passion and see where it takes you...