No matter where an organization is located or what industry it serves, analytics technology plays a key role in solving today’s business problems. Our employees and our customers believe in what we do. We help customers at more than 75.000 sites improve performance and delivery value by making important decisions that drive change daily.
Meaningful work isn’t too much to ask for.
Fraud Practice Manager for Central Europe and Adriatic Region
- Supports the sales teams with solution sales activities to maximize revenue opportunities and ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Can identify customers’ needs and understands their business requirements to propose suitable solution.
- Possesses a strong knowledge of SAS products in Fraud area.
- Actively works on personal development in the expertise domain.
- Support Fraud opportunities across the CEA region (6 locations: Prague, Bratislava, Budapest, Zagreb, Ljubljana) remotely and/or onsite through workshops, meetings, WebEx sessions, internal technical & business coaching, RFP/RFI support.
- Responsible for the execution of Fraud related Go To Market strategy within CEA as provided by presales management and regional practice leader.
- Understand the market situation in CEA region countries – market priorities, potential and customer or prospect´s needs.
- Proactively support customer retention activities.
- Understand how these activities relates to pipeline and overall sales plan.
- Proactively work with other key functions - sales, marketing - on lead generation to ensure pipeline coverage sufficient for sales target fulfilment (leads are primarily processed by sales team).
- Utilizes and communicates best practice approach and methodologies internally and externally.
- Builds a trusted relationship with customer to provide strategic, operation and partially technical guidance of proposed solution and set proper expectations to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Strategizes with sales team on objectives for customer meetings, understands how this activity relates to overall sales plan and prepare functional solution design for sales opportunities.
- Assists in responses to RFI/RFPs.
- Three or more years of experience in fraud management.
- Three or more years of experience in business consulting within IT industry or experience in banking sector.
- Proven track of pre-sales record within IT industry is an asset.
- Knowledge of hot topics and trends in fraud and security.
- Knowledge of financial sector
- Knowledge and understanding of fraud predictive modeling, anomaly detection, business rules etc.
- Knowledge of fraud related applications.
- Understanding of other banking domain areas.
- Familiarity with standard regulatory requirements.
- Good understanding of market.
- Ability to conceptualize client needs and translate them into specific implementation strategies.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to listen and navigate conversation.
- Presentation skills.
- Fluency in written and verbal English.
- Ability to remain calm when in difficult or demanding situations.
- Pro-active attitude.
- Ability to work with diverse cultures and organizations.
- Mobility, as this position will involve frequent travel, domestically and internationally within CEA Region.
- Programming skills are an asset.
- Ljubljana – Zagreb – Belgrade – Prague – Bratislava – Budapest
Follow your passion and see where it takes you.