SAS is the global leader in analytics, with more than 40 years of industry leading innovation and award winning culture. Our employees are the heart of our business. With your help, we’ll continue to evolve and lead the way into the next frontier of analytics.
Risk is a key strategic focus area for SAS globally. SAS is recognized as one of the world’s leading employers, and the quality of its solutions. This role represents an exciting opportunity for a talented risk management & technology professional to join a highly regarded and growing business.
We are currently hiring a Senior Risk Solutions Consultant for our HK team. The role provides consulting services, including solution development, implementation and project closeout at customer sites, assists sales teams with sales activities and ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
SAS Risk solutions cover the following areas:
- Credit scoring & internal rating
- Regulatory risk management
- Stress testing, IFRS
- Risk measurement, including market, counterparty credit & operational risk
- Governance, risk & compliance
- Capital planning & stress testing
- Data management, reporting & dashboarding.
The role will:
- Work and collaborate with others on consulting projects and special projects as assigned.
- Provide reliable delivery of targeted project results through role as expert in the application of specific SAS methodologies, projects and technologies.
- Understand, utilize and communicate best practice methodologies and industry standards internally and externally.
- Install SAS software solutions and any required supporting products for knowledge sharing and demonstration purposes as assigned.
- Participate in product and solution training to acquire and maintain a detailed level of product knowledge of core components of SAS offerings.
- Leverage detailed technical knowledge to support sales opportunities and implementations across solution domains.
- Oversees the technical progress of ongoing services.
- Works proactively with others for the purpose of cross-training and knowledge transfer.
The ideal candidate is/has:
- 6+ years’ experience in Risk/Technology with a vendor, consulting or industry background
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Software Business, Computer Science, or related field.
- Expertise in credit risk, and a broad understanding of Risk Management as a discipline. Understands business and value drivers in target markets and customer segments
- Hands-on experience in solution configuration and/or development. Technical expertise in SAS desirable
- Ability to consult with customers – strong written and verbal communication - ability to engage internal and external stakeholders including Risk, Finance and IT functions
- Strategic, analytical and innovative thinker
- Team-player with a pragmatic commercial and collaborative approach.
SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn