No matter where an organization is located or what industry it serves, analytics technology plays a key role in solving today’s business problems. Our employees and our customers believe in what we do. We help customers at more than 75.000 sites improve performance and delivery value by making important decisions that drive change daily.
Meaningful work isn’t too much to ask for.
Financial Risk Pre-Sales Consultant for Central Europe and Adriatic Region
Financial Risk Pre-Sales Consultant provides pre-sales, business and consulting services within risk domain expertise, independently or jointly with other departments to existing and prospective clients.
Responsibilities include leading Risk solution design process and financial industry-specific concepts to SAS systems and user needs, by understanding client’s needs and value creation.
- Consults SAS clients and prospects on business concepts, processes & best practices in Risk domain during pre-sales and post-sales activities.
- Gathers and analyses business requirements, works with sales team to develop valuable solutions that meet clients’ needs in domain of Risk.
- Ability to directly and constantly communicate with top executives, middle management and operational/technical representatives.
- Designs and delivers pre-sales presentations, workshops and seminars.
- Assists in scoping and defining work effort, resources and cost estimates on Risk projects/phases.
- Becomes proficient in using, demonstrating and customizing a broad range of SAS applications, with focus on Risk related ones.
- Responsible for knowledge transfer for internal staff and clients.
- Actively participates at conferences, open discussions and similar.
- Keeps up-to-date with domain trends in the related and competitive marketplaces.
- Ensures compliance with established policies and procedures including skills development, methodologies, quality assurance and project closeout.
- Knowledge of credit risk management best practices in financial industry.
- Knowledge and understanding of credit risk modeling.
- Understanding of other financial risk areas.
- Knowledge of risk related applications.
- Familiarity with standard regulatory requirements such as Basel II, IFRS 9 and Fraud.
- Good understanding of market.
- Ability to conceptualize client needs and translate them into specific implementation strategies.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to listen and navigate conversation.
- Presentation skills.
- Fluency in written and verbal English.
- Ability to remain calm when in difficult or demanding situations.
- Pro-active attitude.
- Ability to work with diverse cultures and organizations.
- Mobility, as this position will involve frequent travel, domestically and internationally.
- Programming skills are an asset.
- Three or more years of experience in credit risk management.
- Three or more years of experience in business consulting within IT industry.
- Proven track of pre-sales record within IT industry is an asset.
- Ljubljana – Zagreb – Belgrade – Prague – Bratislava - Budapest
Follow your passion and see where it takes you...