Consulting Manager, Technical Architecture & Services (TAS)
SAS Technical Architecture & Services (TAS) is responsible for the design and implementation of SAS technical architecture, enabling our customers to take advantage of market leading solutions and technology.
The team consists of highly skilled Technical Consultants and Technical Architects who are experts in SAS, and who are proud to provide advice and deliverables to our customers.
We are looking for a visible, execution-oriented, collaborative, and innovative leader for the TAS team in Oslo.
- Lead the Norwegian TAS team, including developing excellent Architects and Consultants who are trusted advisors to our customers
- Contribute to successful delivery and appliance of robust and scalable SAS solutions for our customers
- Align technology to business strategy, and proactively drive the technical direction
- Interface with architects in the Nordic and EMEA Regions and supporting efficient sharing of resources and experience
- May work on consulting projects and act as technical lead as assigned
Skills & Experience
- Experience from working with customers in a consulting environment
- Experience from managing a consulting team
- Passionate about technology
- Strong facilitation and communications skills
- Good understanding of relevant technologies and concepts, e.g. storage, data warehouse, analytics, data mining, cloud computing, Python, R, Spark, and other open source tools
- Knowledge of SAS technology, architecture and resources is preferred
- Understanding of software and/or consulting sales strategies and cycles
- Good problem solving, decision-making, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn