This role will be the Middle East & Eastern European Risk Lead to assume responsibility for our solutions revenue target across the region. In an increasingly complex regulatory environment, risk management is a strategic concern that goes to the core and license to operate in many sectors. We are looking for a domain leader, who can drive our business forward.
You will oversee and directly engage in the demand generation and execution towards the MEEE risk sales targets, be responsible for new software revenue target in the region and work as an integral part of the EMEA Risk Solution Team.
Your duties will include delivering global key value propositions like IFRS9, regulatory reporting, stress testing, SII, IFRS17 and others, and also identifying regional and local key value propositions that aligning with the target segments of the region. You will coordinate your regional risk colleagues in order to provide presales support and advisory services to SAS customers and be measured on your ability to create new software revenue as well as higher customer satisfaction.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Develop and execute an annual MEEE business plan in order to prioritize value propositions and resources and ensure that the region maximizes our revenue potential within the domain area
- Provide leadership on the prioritized risk value propositions and business development projects
- Coordinate with other business units & geographies to share best practices and sales methodologies
- Ensure alignment with and adherence to industry sales plans and strategies
- Assist and identify key accounts to determine strategies that maximize revenue
- Lead key risk deliverables throughout customer engagements (e.g. solution/domain enablement, discovery, value quantification, best practices) in support of pre- and post sales activities
- Develop industry/domain specific sales strategy that establishes SAS as a trusted risk partner
- Prepare and deliver presentations and demonstrations that articulate our solution capabilities
- Determine best utilization of staff and resources to achieve sales goals
- Work with sales management to fully qualify and manage the delivery of pre-sales proof of concept/value engagements
- Follow news/trends of SAS market to execute relevant campaigns and sales initiatives
- Ensure pre-sales team participation in activities that provide a strong transition to post-sales process and customer adoption.
Requirements: strong sales skills, domain expertise and network
- Excellent understanding of risk technology landscape, emerging trends across the region.
- Significant exposure to one or more of the relevant vertical domains: banking, insurance and ideally public sector
- Established network with clients, partners, and vendors within the MEEE risk intelligence landscape
- Public speaking experience
- Ability to develop clear business direction and to identify emerging opportunity areas
- Ability to lead and motivate a regional team, and develop creative solutions to complex problems
- Ability to extensively travel
- Knowledge of sales methodologies and practices.
SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn