HR Partner at the Leader of Analytics?
Can you picture yourself as HR Partner in a leading global analytical software company? Then join SAS Institute and help us support our leaders and develop the organization. We are looking for a HR Business Partner to join the Danish HR Team. We work closely with the managers and provide proactive solutions. Leadership development, employee relations, performance management, HR Processes are some of our responsibilities.
Areas of responsibility:
As HR Business Partner, you work closely with the business shaping the employee experience, the culture and the leadership mindset. You report to the Danish HR Manager but you are part of a Nordic HR team, and you have full responsibility for one or more divisions in the organization. Some of your responsibility will also be to:
- take leadership and act on specific needs such as e.g.; recruitment and retention, organizational scalability, leadership development, competence development, talent management and succession planning, etc.
- drive the processes in the managerial yearly cycle communicate and implement HR policies, concepts and activities
- support managers in leadership and people management issues
- actively contribute to the development of the HR function as a whole
- contribute with business perspective and client requirements to the development of the annual HR plan
- generate reports for department staff and for management
- act as project manager on various projects across the Nordics
- participate in and conducts surveys to obtain market – and organizational information; analyzes data and recommends changes based on findings
- proactively reviews current procedures, structures, and programs and initiates change
You have an HR or Business related educational background at Master level or equivalent and have 3+ years of HR experience as HR Consultant/HR Partner and your toolbox is well-developed and with a proven track record. You are well founded in the HR value chain, from entry to exit.
- You have strong communication skills and have a pro-active mindset and proven ability to interact with people at all levels in the organization and gain influence. Your approach is structured and pragmatic and you manage to keep things simple avoiding unnecessary complexity. You thrive in a result oriented fast paced environment and you have the ability to navigate in a complex matrix environment. You have business –and people acumen and you are result driven and deliver on commitments and you speak and write Danish and English.
- The role requires strong team player capabilities and experience of working and achieving results in cross-organizational setups as well as in international business environments.
A challenging job in a global workplace where enterprising and ambitious employees have good opportunities to grow and to pursue a career, nationally and internationally. We offer professional as well as personal development and in addition, we offer an attractive remuneration package which reflects your responsibilities and qualifications.
Please send your application no later than December 30, 2017.
If you want to know more about the position please contact HR Manager Anita Schellhorn: firstname.lastname@example.org
SAS Institute is the world’s leader in analytics software, delivering the break-through technology companies need to transform the way they do business. At SAS, you get to ask the what-ifs and your work will make a difference. We hire the best and we allow them to grow and continuously create value for our clients.
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn