As the leader in business analytics software and services, SAS Institute transforms your data into insights that give you a fresh perspective on your business. Through innovative analytics, business intelligence and data management software and services, SAS helps customers at more than 83,000 sites make better decisions faster. Read more about SAS Institute here: https://www.sas.com.
We are looking for a Senior HR Business Partner (HRBP) who will support managers and employees on all HR-related areas, including performance management, leadership development & coaching, total rewards/compensation. If you are an experienced HR generalist with a passion for business performance, and a proven track record in in all aspects of HR within a professional environment, you might be the one we are looking for!
In this role, you will also function as Country HR lead for Norway, leading and implementing Nordic and global HR initiatives as well as providing HR support from a country perspective. However, the main emphasis is on the HRBP role supporting a collective of functions across the four Nordics countries. As both HRBP and Country lead, you will be a member of the Nordic HR management team as well as the Country management team and the function leadership teams.
- Partner with assigned SAS business units to deliver value-added service that align with overall business objectives
- Collaborate with the HR specialist teams in the development and implementation of programs and initiatives across SAS
- Partner with SAS business leaders to develop action plans that support organizational objectives
- Provide guidance and input on strategic workforce planning and talent management
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues; provides guidance on, and assists in, performance improvement and conduct related issues
- Facilitate conflict resolution at all levels
- Work closely with management to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention
- Develop and deliver presentations and reporting on HR related topics
- Ensure that the organization's needs are met in accordance with governmental requirements
Skills & Experience:
- 7 years of relevant work experience, preferably as a HRBP having worked closely with senior partners
- Great knowledge of Norwegian employment law.
- Preferably work experience from a global company and a matrixed organisation
- Great business understanding, and a business outlook on HR
- Excellent communicational skills and fluent in English and Norwegian, both orally and written
- Higher, relevant education
- Experience with HR systems and MS Office applications (Workday is a plus)
- Good problem solving, decision-making, stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
If you are interested we would love to hear from you!
SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn