SAS is the global leader in analytics, with more than 40 years of industry leading innovation and award winning culture. Our employees are the heart of our business. With your help, we’ll continue to evolve and lead the way into the next frontier of analytics.
By joining the SAS Consulting team, you will be the face of SAS during the implementation and delivery of SAS Solutions to our customers. Engaged onsite, you can be with a customer for a day or for more than a year depending on the scale of technology they have signed up for. This is a hands-on technical role offering variety in both specialization and industry exposure.
Reporting to the Consulting Manager, the Customer Intelligence (CI) Lead Consultant will have the following responsibilities;
- Work with the customer in advising on and delivering Customer Intelligence technology offerings
- Internally define and promote best practice and actively share knowledge within the organization
- Thought leadership in the development of creative approaches to apply customer analytical techniques in resolving business issues
- Upskills and stays abreast of both SAS and competing Customer Intelligence Solutions to best deliver on all Customer Intelligence opportunities
- Collaborating with the Global Customer Intelligence team in developing POCs, technical demonstrations, win-kits, competitive materials for use by Sales opportunities and discussing new approaches to deliver
- Consult Global/AP/in-country Customer Intelligence implementation team(s) to ensure that the vision is achievable/deliverable within constraints and stipulations.
- Able to describe complex statistical techniques to business and IT users
- Able to apply analytical approaches to help client solve business problems
- Working on customer site and representing SAS within our clients
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Degree qualified, Bachelor level or above in a relevant field, preferably Business, Computer Science, or quantitative field. Knowledge of advanced selling methodologies and practices. Knowledge of company’s Marketing concepts.
- Develop expert functional knowledge of Customer Intelligence and Marketing Analytics
- 7 - 10 years of experience analyzing data, including at least four years using the SAS system.
- Experience in consulting using SAS software for advanced statistical methods is preferred
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
- Demonstrate ability to communicate with people with various technical backgrounds, think analytically, write and edit technical material, and relate statistical concepts and applications to statistical and non-statistical SAS users
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication, organizational, leadership, and Demonstrate expert ability to identify and analyze business and user requirements and translate that into analytical processes
With 2,500 employees in Asia Pacific and more than 14,000 worldwide, SAS has an extensive network of subject matter experts ready to apply their expertise to some of the world’s biggest challenges. The SAS Philippines office in Makati City is made up of approximately 80 employees and is the perfect place to be if you want a career in analytics. From a market standpoint, SAS has a dominating presence in over 83,000 customer sites, ranging from telecommunications, banking, retail, manufacturing, government and others.
SAS helps organisations drive value from data. This includes detecting fraud, transforming customer experiences, and even finding cures for diseases. We give customers a 360-degree view of their business – from reporting on historical data, to real-time decisioning, through to forecasting future possibilities based on historical trends. We are also leading the way in the development of emerging technologies such as machine learning, deep learning and artificial intelligence.
If you are interested in furthering your career in analytics, there’s no better place than SAS. In joining SAS Philippines, you will have access to many benefits including holiday and leave entitlements, varied allowances, insurances, social activities and more. Additionally, you can get your hands on new SAS technologies with access to free online training and lifelong learning opportunities.
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn