By joining SAS Greece Professional Services team, you will be the face of SAS during the implementation and delivery of SAS Solutions to our customers. A Data Management and Business Intelligence Consultant works closely with our clients as part of a cross-functional team responsible for the delivery of large-scale data management and business intelligence solutions to support their operational, tactical and strategic reporting, as well as, other analytical business needs. The Consultant has an excellent understanding of DM/BI concepts and participates in the end-to-end delivery lifecycle of such projects from business requirements gathering to solution design, development, testing and roll-out.
Duration: 1-year fixed term contract with the possibility of extension.
- Analyze all information gathered during the sales cycle to provide technical requirements, translating sales technical vision into a detailed technical implementation scope in the field of Data Integration, Data Quality, Business Intelligence and Analytics;
- Design, build & test, ETL processes to move and transform data based on defined data architectures;
- Provide reliable delivery of targeted project results through the role, as an expert in the application of specific methodologies, products and technologies;
- Contribute to service delivery effectiveness through the consistent application of Best Practices as specified by project plans;
- Contribute in presales activities and presentations, demos, proof of concepts and proposals;
- Demonstrate senior technical leadership in projects; facilitation and communication (both written and oral) skills.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 1-2 years of experience in a DI/BI consultant software implementation role or similar;
- Knowledge of SAS programing language and SAS Technology (DI, DM, BI, Analytics) will be considered as an asset;
- Programming skills with one or more languages including SQL, Java, Python, C# etc.;
- Good Knowledge of data warehousing concepts (ETL, Staging/Target Area, OLAP, Dimensional Modelling, Data Marts etc.);
- Solid understanding of data acquisition, cleansing, and integrations processes;
- Software implementation experience in large scale DM and BI projects, across industries, e.g. in Banking, Insurance and Telco fields;
- Competency in / willingness to learn new technical domains and participate in implementation teams of SAS Business Solutions (Customer Intelligence, Analytics, Fraud & Risk Management);
- Analytical skills, problem solving skills and ability to share knowledge effectively with others;
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms to effectively interface with all levels of management;
- Team as well as individual working spirit;
- Ability to meet deadlines with high attention to detail;
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable.
- A Bachelor's or Master's Degree in technology, business analytics, information systems or other relevant field;
- Excellent Greek & English knowledge, both verbal and written;
- SAS certification will be considered as an asset.
SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn