SAS is the global leader in analytics, with more than 40 years of industry leading innovation and award winning culture. Our employees are the heart of our business. With your help, we’ll continue to evolve and lead the way into the next frontier of analytics.
By joining the SAS APAC Digital Marketing Shared Services team, you will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and executing digital marketing deliverables and activities in support of corporate and executive goals and the company's marketing programs for software products and services.
Reporting to the Director, Digital and Content, Asia Pacific, the key responsibilities for this Senior Digital Marketing Specialist role will be:
- Own Asia Pacific digital marketing programs in one or multiple areas: digital media buy, marketing automation (EDMs, messaging tools, chatbots), social media platforms, marketing technology platforms, digital analytics, website product ownership, UX/UI/Creative Design.
- Represent APAC Digital Marketing Shared Services on global functional teams within areas of digital focus.
- Develop digital strategies and track appropriate success metrics, goals and budgets.
- Assist in planning and executing to the vision and strategies that support Company goals; provide ideas, themes and messaging to reach/surpass projected KPI's.
- Evaluate, prioritize and lead decisions regarding new projects, partnerships, and other tactical opportunities based on expected demand generation performance and financial viability.
- Represent APAC Digital Marketing Shared Services in market and partner closely with local Go-To-Market marketing and sales teams.
- Communicative: Strong communicator and project management skills that clearly outline actionable insights.
- Result-oriented: Use and understand key metrics to drive decisions.
- Detailed Oriented: Provide accurate interpretation and consistent reporting out of data.
- Organized: Strong project management, organizational and prioritization skills.
- Collaborative: Must be able to work cross-functionally in a very diverse environment.
- Flexible: Ability to drive and lead change and work in a fast paced environment.
- Self-starter: Must be able to work independently and have a hands-on mentality.
- Analytical: Ability to drive meaningful actions from large data sets.
- Successful track record of implementing digital campaigns and projects to support lead generation objectives in a multi-matrix APAC environment
- Deep APAC digital expertise in one or multiple core areas: digital media buy, marketing automation (EDMs, messaging tools, chatbots), social media platforms, marketing technology platforms, digital analytics, website product ownership, UX/UI/Creative Design.
- APAC business-to-business, high-tech vendor, or digital agency experiences preferred.
- Night-time conferencing with global counterparts in different time zones is expected.
- Fluency in English and a local language preferred.
With 2,500 employees in Asia Pacific and more than 14,000 worldwide, SAS has an extensive network of subject matter experts ready to apply their expertise to some of the world’s biggest challenges. SAS APAC offices are located in: Tokyo, Seoul, Sydney, Beijing, Mumbai, Singapore, Hong Kong, Taipei, Bangkok, Manila and many other locations. SAS is the perfect place to be if you want a career in digital and analytics. From a market standpoint, SAS has a dominating presence in over 83,000 customer sites, ranging from telecommunications, banking, retail, manufacturing, government and others.
SAS helps organizations drive value from data. This includes detecting fraud, transforming customer experiences, and even finding cures for diseases. We give customers a 360-degree view of their business – from reporting on historical data, to real-time decisioning, through to forecasting future possibilities based on historical trends. We are also leading the way in the development of emerging technologies such as machine learning, deep learning and artificial intelligence.
If you are interested in furthering your career in technology, there’s no better place than SAS.
SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn