Our APAC Talent Acquisition team is hiring a Regional Graduate Talent Acquisition Specialist in Malaysia. By joining the team, you will be responsible for planning and managing graduate recruitment across APAC to drive quality hire delivery, and promote brand awareness to the graduate market.
This is a brand-new role created to accommodate the growth of the AP business and will see you taking part in the bigger picture of our hiring our future generation. You will be working every day with passionate and driven individuals who are looking to collaborate and achieve great things.
The APAC Talent Acquisition team has 6 members spread across AP and you will be joining a high performing, supportive, talented team of professionals who loves recruitment and are focused on supporting the AP Business needs to meet our customer outcomes.
We are looking for someone who has a great mix of organisational & project management skills as well as a creative approach that will enable them to think outside the square. The graduate market across AP is tight so you'll need to understand the drivers for current graduates and suggest alternative approaches where appropriate.
Whilst it is highly desirable for you to have some experience with Graduate Recruitment across multiple countries in AP / ASEAN, we would be open to someone with strong internal recruitment experience managing similar campaigns.
The role will grow & evolve but some of the key responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with the TA teams, HR, Regional and Global Business Managers to understand their hiring needs and goals
- Effectively manage each recruitment campaign – you'll be coordinating with multiple stakeholders and will need to manage complex logistics
- Develop and execute a custom Graduate hiring strategy
- Develop and manage the attraction strategies for the Graduate Programs across AP
- Manage recruiting process for candidates ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Continuously develop effective relationships with relevant Universities, Graduate providers and Graduate facilitators to strengthen our Graduate Employer Profile
- Project manage the recruitment steps from attraction strategy through to sign-on
- Share updates on the progress of country-level recruitment with the region and ensure adherence to guidelines/process.
- Facilitate interview and hiring discussions with interviewers and hiring managers
- Attend status calls throughout the duration of recruitment & on boarding to provide updates on key actions within the process.
- Notify the Global Recruiting Program Lead of any risks associated with meeting recruitment deadlines in advance.
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity
- Proactively build talent pools
- Conduct reference checking
- Remain updated on emerging technology changes within SAS
- Lead/manage special projects in the Region / Globally
- Assist in technology recruitment for a country in ASEAN
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- 6 years recruitment experience (including Graduate Recruitment) – ideally some experience in an internal role
- Language proficiency: Fluency in English and Hindi
- Experience in graduate recruitment of some countries across APAC / ASEAN preferably
- Knowledge and understanding of the technology space and various streams within IT
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of STEM
- Impeccable integrity and work ethics
- Passionate about recruitment
- Strong people skills and able to build and maintain relationships
- Strong time management, attention to detail and strong multitasking skills
- Experience with networking and sourcing via social media such as LinkedIn
- Ability to work in a team as well as autonomously
- Able to handle high volume/high pressure environmentSAS is the leader in Analytics.
Through innovative analytics, business intelligence and data management software and services. SAS helps customers at more than 80,000 sites make better decisions faster. Since 1976, SAS has been giving customers around the world THE POWER TO KNOW.