If you have to spend, on average, 54% of your waking hours at work, why not do something meaningful – that you can be proud of? SAS is making a difference in people’s lives all around the world. Our analytics software helps organizations make the kinds of important decisions that drive change each and every day – like how to capture the bad guys, keep kids safe, feed the hungry, and even ensure that people who struggle to learn are not lost.
WORK THAT MATTERS. FOLLOW YOUR PASSION.
SAS is the world's leader in business and analytical intelligence software, delivering the breakthrough technology companies need to transform the way they do business. Its software provides one integrated process for analyzing data from every source and gaining the predictive power to drive change at every level.
Main scope of position:
The account executive is responsible for sales of SAS software solutions and services to prospective and current accounts in the Oil & Energy or the Telecommunications sector.
Position reports to the Country Manager.
- Sells SAS software solution and services to current and prospective customers
- Prospects, positions and leverages sales opportunities to acquire, grow and retain customers within own territory
- Fulfills wide range of requests for information from prospective customers, qualifies level of opportunity and type of account
- Prepares standard quotations and proposal information as needed; works with other departments to create and finalize contracts
- Develops a basic understanding of company pricing and licensing procedures
- Applies knowledge of company marketing goals and objectives, supported hardware platforms, marketing and business trends, and industry knowledge to assess account needs
- Assists in evaluation of account potential; uses solution-selling methodology, pipeline management and forecasting to identify accounts with high "close" potential, qualifies, and forecasts time frames to close business.
Skills, qualifications and experiences:
- Strong experience as a solution seller, proven sales track record, experience in oil & energy and/or telco sector
- Experience in working with Business Intelligence, E-channels and Social Media are an advantage
- BSC degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, IT, or other relevant discipline
- Minimum 5 years' of sales experience
- Fluent in English, both written and oral
- Able to build effective working relations
- Professional negotiation and communication skills
- Results-oriented attitude, strong customer focus
- Able to work as part of a team or as an individual
- Motivated by constant learning, broadening professional knowledge.
We offer you:
- Market leading international company yet a friendly atmosphere
- Competitive benefits and compensation packages designed to attract and to retain the very best.