- Designs and develops high quality, testable and scalable software solutions within established timelines while adhering to R&D best practices and processes.
- Actively involves other project stakeholders (e.g. managers, developers, user interface and visual designers, product managers) to ensure implementation satisfies functional requirements and is consistent with established R&D standards.
- Participates in project scoping and scheduling; tracks progress of individual tasks and alerts stakeholders of issues blocking or preventing completion of task.
- Ensures quality through functional, unit and performance testing; works closely with testing by providing thorough reviews of the test plan and communicates when updates to the plan should be made to cover code changes related to enhancements, redesigns and/or bug fixes.
- Maintains accountability for the entire life cycle of the code including support for both internal and external consumers.
- In collaboration with technical writers, authors appropriate level of design and technical documentation that satisfies both internal and external consumers
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Good interpersonal, documentation, and problem-solving skills
- Solid programming skills in any language.
- Developing ability to think analytically and effectively communicate issues and solutions
- Ability to work within a team.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed