Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What We Do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What You’ll Do
We’re looking for a Technical Consultant to provide consulting and implementation service including requirements gathering, analysis, solution development, knowledge transfer and project closeout both off and on customer site; assists sales teams with relevant activities and ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Provide timely, professional, and quality delivery outputs on assigned projects, leveraging expertise in the application of specific SAS technologies, solutions, methodologies, and project experiences.
- Understand, utilize and communicate best practice methodologies and industry standards internally and externally.
- Leverages detailed technical knowledge to support sales opportunities and implementations across solution domains including Proof of Concept and solution demonstrations.
- Contribute to detailed technical documentation as required, such as requirements, design, administration, and user guides.
- Participate in product and solution training to acquire and maintain a detailed level of product knowledge of core components of SAS offerings.
- Work and collaborate with others on consulting projects and special projects as assigned.
- Conduct customer sessions for requirements gathering, data discovery, analysis, reporting and presentation.
- Lead knowledge transfer sessions internal and/or with customers.
- Build trusted advisor relationships with internal/external customers.
What We’re Looking For
- Working experience in consulting/solution company or end user handling the banking industry
- Software implementation experience
- Good knowledge of architecture, peripheral technologies and implementation best practices
- Excellent problem solving, organizational, decision-making written, oral and interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand, synthesize, utilize and integrate prevailing external technologies with SAS solutions
- Fast learner for the new technologies and software.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do.
- Experience working with Cloud Service Providers (Azure/AWS/GCP) is preferred
- Technical skills of Java, Python, SQL, or any ETL tools are preferred.
- Technical skills of cloud ecosystem, SAS code or SAS products are highly preferred.
- Experience of designing/developing solution migration processes is highly preferred.