Are you a problem solver? A connector? Someone who enjoys helping others? JMP is committed to empowering scientists and engineers via our statistical discovery software.
If this interests you, keep reading. You might just be the next person to join this dynamic, growing, and global team.
What we do:
For more than 30 years, we’ve been making JMP statistical discovery software tailored to the needs of scientists and engineers. John Sall, SAS co-founder and Executive Vice President, is also the creator of JMP. What started out as Sall’s passion project has grown -- by leaps and bounds -- into a family of statistical software products that are used worldwide in nearly every industry.
We say that great software in the right hands can change the world. We say it because we’ve seen it. We’ve seen scientists and engineers use JMP to speed new drugs to market, to design better products and processes, to figure out how to restore ecosystems. You get the idea. Advancements are made when brilliant people use JMP statistical discovery software to see what they’ve not seen before.
JMP works with some of the world's most successful brands. Read more about how JMP's customers are changing the world in our Customer Stories.
It’s spelled J-M-P but pronounced “jump.” You can remember us this way: JMP users don’t jump to conclusions; they spring into action.
No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference. We work to maintain a culture of camaraderie that allows the personalities of our diverse and inclusive employee base to shine through.
JMP core values include ensuring that all staff members have meaningful roles, feel connected to JMP users, connected to each other, and are positive about their futures. And our leadership believes in finding the right balance between work and life, knowing that happy and healthy people bring passion and energy to their jobs.
What you’ll do:
In a JMP Inside Sales role, you will be responsible for the sales of JMP product family to existing customers and new accounts in China through phone and email, utilizing a consultative selling approach to prospective and current accounts.
Responsibilities will include:
- Direct selling of JMP product family via receiving and making outbound calls
- Responsible for small & medium business accounts
- Develop & maintain good business relationship with key customers
- To ensure timely distribution and accurate quotations, qualify opportunity and follow-up to close deals
- To qualify & identify opportunities and follow-up on potential deals
- Enhance positive customer experience & satisfaction through timely response to customers' enquiry
- Work closely with Account Executive to develop & identify new opportunities & maintain existing customers
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering/ statistic or related background
- 2+ years of successful experience in sales of computer software, hardware or IT solutions (such as ERP, CRM, Data warehouse and etc)
- Good communication through phone and email
- Willing to learn and to grow to next level of career
- Full proficiency in Mandarin Chinese and business-level English
- Knowledge of software acquisition cycles
- Written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team comprised of a Pre-sales consultant, Account Manager
- Ability to sell training and service
- Ability to quickly build trust and maintain long term relationship with existing accounts
- Ability to build trust through phone call, email and other on-line channels
All valid JMP job openings are located on the Careers page at www.jmp.com. JMP only sends emails from verified “jmp.com” email addresses and never asks for sensitive, personal information or money. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of any type of communication from, for, or on behalf of JMP, please contact us at Recruitingsupport@sas.com before taking any further action.
Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do
We’re looking for a Project Manager for SAS Thailand to serve as customer liaison on risk solutions related project for FSI clients to assure success throughout entire customer life cycle. You are required to interact with clients/customers, staff, ground managers, and applicable department at SAS by leveraging your domain and industry expertise.
- Assumes fiscal responsibility for the projects, including managing budget, expense management, timely invoicing, receivables tracking and monitoring /managing subcontractor expenses.
- Communicates the role of the project manager to the project team and client by outlining authority, decision and communications chains.
- Identifies and matches skills of project team members with the implementation requirements and tasks, including subcontractors if required, and ensure team members understand their assignments.
- Leverages methodologies, enablers and best practices to accelerate project delivery.
- Completes risk assessment documents for projects, meeting articulated criteria (sizeable financial concerns, heavy use of subcontractors, implementation of new solutions, etc.)
- Prepares sample or high-level project plans to satisfy customer requirements to close deals, identify potential implementation options and provide recommendations on implementation approaches.
- Assists in the response to RFIs and RFPs, utilizing the RFP Repository and coordinating the consulting resources that are providing the technical information.
- Maintains an accurate project plan, adheres to deadlines and communicates weekly project status reports, issues, alerts, signoffs and closure to the team, management and the customer.
- Forecasts revenue and resource requirements for the duration of the project.
- Provides leadership and drives customer success while overcoming barriers and satisfying staff, management and stakeholder commitments.
- Resolves any conflict between the project and other organizational units in a satisfactory manner, including engaging management as necessary.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor's degree or higher preferably in Computer Engineer/Science or quantitative field
- Typically requires a minimum of 8 years’ experience in managing application-driven projects
- Excellence presentation, multinational project management and customer management skills.
- Ability to apply win/win negotiation principles in reaching alignment and resolving conflicts.
- Excellent facilitation skills, including meeting content/agenda and proactive/creative management of issues.
- Strong problem-solving, organizational, written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proven ability to work independently and with a team.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do.
N.B. Please note this role will start with fixed-term contract. Competitive benefits will be offered to the right candidate.
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
All valid SAS job openings are located on the Careers page at www.sas.com. SAS only sends emails from verified “sas.com” email addresses and never asks for sensitive, personal information or money. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of any type of communication from, for, or on behalf of SAS, please contact us at Recruitingsupport@sas.com before taking any further action.